Thread: Why all the fuss over Ankiel using HGH?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default Why all the fuss over Ankiel using HGH?

I mean, he used it three years ago to heal some injuries BEFORE IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES!!! If your career is on the rocks and you are desperate for something, and you see something perfectly within the rules that can help you heal faster, why the hell wouldn't you do it? Assuming he quit using them in 05 he hasn't played one game with them in his system at all. It's crazy, to me, how much ESPN is overreacting. This doesn't tarnish it one bit for me.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

True, if he used it when it wasn't against the rules then nobody can do anything. However if it turns out that he was on HGH when it was against the rules the all bets are off for me.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Pretty much the same thing I think about Tim Couch. If you're not playing, and not being paid by any team, then surely what you do to recover from an injury is between you and your doctor?

If you don't have the drugs in your system when you are signed up/playing, then where is the problem?
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    True, if he used it when it wasn't against the rules then nobody can do anything. However if it turns out that he was on HGH when it was against the rules the all bets are off for me.
    Well even if he did use when it was illegal, it's highly unlikely than anyone will prove it. So until anyone does, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Well even if he did use when it was illegal, it's highly unlikely than anyone will prove it. So until anyone does, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I totally agree with you.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information