Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marshall plan could work for Rams

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I know, it's terrible how badly rookie QBs are doing in their first year - Sanchez, Ryan, Stafford, heck even Vince Young. Those guys were just so terrible and their teams were so much worse for it...

Oh, wait.
    I wouldn't say that Stafford and Sanchez had good rookie seasons statistically speaking. That aside what's the one thing Sanchez, Ryan, Young, Flacco had in common during their rookie seasons? They had all had a strong running game that they could rely and their defenses played very well during their rookie seasons.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I wouldn't say that Stafford and Sanchez had good rookie seasons statistically speaking. That aside what's the one thing Sanchez, Ryan, Young, Flacco had in common during their rookie seasons? They had all had a strong running game that they could rely and their defenses played very well during their rookie seasons.
    They had pretty good HC's too. So, except for Sanchez, which one of those QBs had a defense ranked at #7? How many of them had Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Tony Scheffler, Brandon Stokely, etc at their disposal? If any offense was built for a rookie QB to drive, it's us. Well it would've been us, but now Marshall's leaving so **** it.

My point is, a rookie could've easily done what Orton did this past year, and he could probably throw it down field a little, too.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

3. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Reading at BM, some poster got this from another place/site, anyway would anyone consider this!! It was the writers opinion!!

Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay for Two 2nd-round picks (35th, 42nd overall) and 5th-round pick

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Reading at BM, some poster got this from another place/site, anyway would anyone consider this!! It was the writers opinion!!

Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay for Two 2nd-round picks (35th, 42nd overall) and 5th-round pick
    I'd jump all over it

thats about what i expect. Maybe take let them keep the 5th and give us rights to Antonio Bryant.

I know he is a FA/RFA- but I would like him here, even with his issues. He seems to just want to play and for a team that does not Blow.

We could land pouncey, demarius thomas (marshall clone, if we dont keep bryant), Brandon spikes if we do keep bryant , my boy Kyle wilson (if he did not move himself into the 1st.) all with our 2nds. Still in addition to having our #1.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I know, it's terrible how badly rookie QBs are doing in their first year - Sanchez, Ryan, Stafford, heck even Vince Young. Those guys were just so terrible and their teams were so much worse for it...

Oh, wait.
    Sanchez actually played badly for the year. The Jets went to great lengths to hide him in the offense. Matt Ryan was an exception, to a certain extent so was Flacco. Stafford wasn't a world beater either. Vince Young was a perfect storm his rookie year. If you can find a guy who can run like that coupled with a defense as good as the Titans had (you don't have that) then sure, go for it.

The Broncos should consider taking a QB if they don't think Brandstater is the future, but you don't want him starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information