Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Denver to stumble again out of the gate!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I know your argument perfectly. You say that because Norv beat us 3 years ago he will do it again now. It's a pathetic argument but I would expect nothing less from a Charger fan.
    That is your interpretation not mine. Can you come up with any other arguments that I might have made? Or is your first conclusion all there is and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt everything that I am thinking?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    That is your interpretation not mine. Can you come up with any other arguments that I might have made? Or is your first conclusion all there is and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt everything that I am thinking?

Well if I have misinterpreted your argument, please clarify what you were trying to say. I'm waiting...

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Well if I have misinterpreted your argument, please clarify what you were trying to say. I'm waiting...

It is funny when people tell others what they are thinking or saying. I would ask first to make sure in the future.

Norv Turner is a good coach and even with a less than talented team can beat people in their own town. With a very talented team Turner was the architect of a two time super bowl champion offense. So when people run him down and use him as the reason the Chargers will fail this year I ask them how it will feel to get beat by a team coached by turner. And if they are Denver fans I remind them of the experience in case they have forgotten.

This thread was about Denver starting the last few seasons with a loss right out of the gate. So let's get back to it! Did you guys know that the Bills spent like 70 mil on their offensive line this off-season? Looks like they went name brand while Denver was shopping at Wal-mart for their D-line

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

It is funny when people tell others what they are thinking or saying. I would ask first to make sure in the future.

Norv Turner is a good coach and even with a less than talented team can beat people in their own town. With a very talented team Turner was the architect of a two time super bowl champion offense. So when people run him down and use him as the reason the Chargers will fail this year I ask them how it will feel to get beat by a team coached by turner. And if they are Denver fans I remind them of the experience in case they have forgotten.

This thread was about Denver starting the last few seasons with a loss right out of the gate. So let's get back to it! Did you guys know that the Bills spent like 70 mil on their offensive line this off-season? Looks like they went name brand while Denver was shopping at Wal-mart for their D-line
    That's ONE win THREE years ago. I see that you conveniently ignore his 80-something losses. Turner is a BAD head coach and will be the main reason that your team declines from last season. I remember a few years ago when Jim Bates was the interim coach of Miami and his team knocked off the eventual SB champion Patriots. Does that mean that he's a better head coach than Bellichik and that he would beat him again if he were a head coach somewhere else? No. It just means that his team had ONE really good game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

And back on topic, the Bills have an improved o-line. Whoop-dee-doo. Our team is still much more talented.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

SAN DIEGO TO STUMBLE DOWN THE STRETCH!!

you heard it here first. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first!

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......
    We'll see.

Originally I thought we'd lose, but lately it looked like the team was ready for this game.

Plus, Buffalo sucks.

Admin on the "other" site, still your friendly Broncos fan

Adopted Bronco:
    Nick Ferguson

Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first!

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......

WE WON!!!!

I think the only people that are upset right now is anyone associated with the Bills, so I guess that blows your theroy out of the water.

You heard it here first!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I wonder where Lulu Bell is now?

Adopted Bronco:

Red face oops!

Well I was wrong!! What a shock!!! Good job Denver , Jay and the team made the plays at the end of the game and the really showed some outstanding character.
    Good job and congratulations!

Well I was wrong!! What a shock!!! Good job Denver , Jay and the team made the plays at the end of the game and the really showed some outstanding character.
    Good job and congratulations!:

::

and to be off topic, The Bears did have the Chargers on the ropes but their pathetic Qb did not give them a chance to win.

credit to SD for playing an excellent 4th Qtr. (and it was a win for my pool )

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    and to be off topic, The Bears did have the Chargers on the ropes but their pathetic Qb did not give them a chance to win.

credit to SD for playing an excellent 4th Qtr. (and it was a win for my pool )

Grossone was not as bad as it would seem. It was their Running back fumbling the ball away that really killed them IMO.

Grossone was not as bad as it would seem. It was their Running back fumbling the ball away that really killed them IMO.

well the punt turnover is what turned the tide, but the bears offenses three to's didnt help either. and i would say that grossmen did infact suck, he is just way to inconsistant whether game to game or play to play...he was plain aweful, he could not keep drives going with his inaccurate passing...i beleive if greise had played the bears would have carved up the bolts early and at least kept thier defense off the field a while...pretty sad to say when grossmen only throws one pick that he played pretty well, but the truth is he didnt

but a good team takes advantage of a poor qb and thats what you did,,,i believe in the third and forth qrts the bears defense just wore out allowing you to finaly move the ball

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information