Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Denver to stumble again out of the gate!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Default Denver to stumble again out of the gate!!

Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first!

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......

I'm with you on this one SanLuis. JP will have all day to connect with Lee Evans.

I'm thinking 10 receptions for Evans for a buck seventy and two TD's.

Final score

Buffalo 27
    Broncos 17

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Wow. All this talk about Evans. He is going to put on his Superman costume,
    run out onto the field all by himself, and defeat the Broncos.

It's really funny to see people claim that Evans, behind a scrub QB, is going
    to get the better of the best CB tandem in footbal, while the likes of Walker,
    Marshall, Stokley, Graham, Scheffler, and Henry on the receiving end of Cutler's
    passes . . . against the mighty Bills.

But what are you two acting like Bills trolls for? Just filling in for them?

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Wow. All this talk about Evans. He is going to put on his Superman costume,
    run out onto the field all by himself, and defeat the Broncos.

It's really funny to see people claim that Evans, behind a scrub QB, is going
    to get the better of the best CB tandem in footbal, while the likes of Walker,
    Marshall, Stokley, Graham, Scheffler, and Henry on the receiving end of Cutler's
    passes . . . against the mighty Bills.

-----

No need to go any farther.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I'm with you on this one SanLuis. JP will have all day to connect with Lee Evans.

I'm thinking 10 receptions for Evans for a buck seventy and two TD's.

Final score

Buffalo 27
    Broncos 17
    Final Score
    Jets 38
    Patriots 0

ok legit final score Jets 27 Pats 24 in overtime

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them. With a green QB in Jay Cutler, a shaky O-line with a first time starter and no pass rush to speak of the Bills are going to upset you Broncos to start the season. So sad but true people!

You heard it here first!

Lights fuse to Denver's own doubts and walks away......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Bills are gonna throw the ball all over the Broncos secondary

Good one!!!! Champ and Dre are chopped liver compared to every other CB duo in the league

Just bend over and take it in the *beep* like your "Whales Vagina" Chargers are going to do this year

Norv Turner = nose dive for the Bolts
    GO D-BACKS!!!!

Jay Cutler quote....

"I'm getting more comfortable. Football is one of the biggest professions here in Colorado. Everyone knows who you are and expects big things from you after Elway. But this team has so much talent and so much experience, all I have to do is work hard and everything will take care of itself."

Thanks for the Alba sig showoff

im with you on that

that and caveman lynch only avg 1.8 yards in the preseaon

thats horendous

but seriously henry will be our main focus with cutler passing when least suspected and when he has to in the first half, after that Cutler builds his confidence and performs wonderfully

that and you guys must forget who he repleaced (not to turn this into a jake bashing thread) he threw costly ints the last 2 season . . . .5 in 2 games to be exact, i am expecting a fresh team with a new energy when Cutler steps on that field for his first season as undisputed starter
    ------
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
    ------

Pats fans, this is all you need to know 5-2, come back when it gets a little closer to .500

chargers fans, well good luck with that new coaching staff, all the kings horses and all the kingsmen, well anyway I hope you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Pats fans, this is all you need to know 5-2, come back when it gets a little closer to .500
    You Donk fans seem quite enamored with that 5-2 record.

Let me ask you something. Would you prefer going 5-2 against NE during that span or have won 3 Championships?

i like knowing that if we ever play the pansies in the playoffs, we have a very very good chance to beat them...

but the rings would be nice...
    ________
    bondage girl Cams
    Last edited by anton...; 08-31-2011 at 07:13 PM.

Adopted Bronco:

Talking You talking to me???

Quote Originally Posted by B~ly~n~ch~amp View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The Bills are gonna throw the ball all over the Broncos secondary

Good one!!!! Champ and Dre are chopped liver compared to every other CB duo in the league

Just bend over and take it in the *beep* like your "Whales Vagina" Chargers are going to do this year

Norv Turner = nose dive for the Bolts
    I see you are quoting me. And yet you ignore what I said ? Where did I say anything about Denver's fine corners?? When did I ever mention liver chopped or other wise? LOL ! What I will say is Denver lacks a consistent pass rush. The coaches and front office must agree when you taken into account their desperation in finding someone other than Dumber-ville's 8 sacks to rush the passer having to bring in old and oft injured Simeon Rice. This will lead to problems for Champ and Dre in coverage as even they can't cover someone without a good pass rush!

Please keep your crude bending over and whale fantasises to yourself. This is a football forum!

How will you feel when Norv Turner sweeps Denver?

Adopted Bronco:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post

-----
    Well sure. I don't see any Bills fans around so I thought it would be fun to start a little discussion.

Under Mike Shanahan the Broncos have opened the season on the road only four times -- and lost three of them.
    Why is this happening to Denver? Is the team used to the thinner air and can't play in Oxygen rich climates? Or is it poor preparation and coaching? Of course I think it must be both!

Let me ask you something. Would you prefer going 5-2 against NE during that span or have won 3 Championships?
    There is satisfaction in beating the Pats, whenever it is.

Of course having the rings would be nice.

Im still rather happy to know that the HOOD struggles beating the Broncos.

Again when they get a little closer to .500, you will have room to smack the Broncos. I just find it rather funny a team who struggles to beat us, fans, think they have room to talk smack.

OK, let me get this straight...

We suck, but you can't beat us.

Got it.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act. - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    I see you are quoting me. And yet you ignore what I said ? Where did I say anything about Denver's fine corners?? When did I ever mention liver chopped or other wise? LOL ! What I will say is Denver lacks a consistent pass rush. The coaches and front office must agree when you taken into account their desperation in finding someone other than Dumber-ville's 8 sacks to rush the passer having to bring in old and oft injured Simeon Rice. This will lead to problems for Champ and Dre in coverage as even they can't cover someone without a good pass rush!

Please keep your crude bending over and whale fantasises to yourself. This is a football forum!

How will you feel when Norv Turner sweeps Denver?
    Oft-injured? Before last season, Simeon Rice had only missed 2 games in his entire career. Try again.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information