Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats new we have a Choker

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

And we're still better than every other team in our sad division.
    Years from now, nobody will remember that. In the big scheme, that means nothing.

Nobody remembers teams with empty trophy cases either. AFL titles don't mean shit.

Even the NY Jets, the team that humiliated SD, has Super Bowl glory to cling too.

The Chargers representing the AFC West is an embarassment.

Every year SD blows it is a chance for another AFC West team to emerge, even if it isn't Denver.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Years from now, nobody will remember that. In the big scheme, that means nothing.

Nobody remembers teams with empty trophy cases either. AFL titles don't mean shit.

Even the NY Jets, the team that humiliated SD, has Super Bowl glory to cling too.

The Chargers representing the AFC West is an embarassment.

Every year SD blows it is a chance for another AFC West team to emerge, even if it isn't Denver.
    Easy there. "One and done" is a Denver hallmark in the Manning era, or have you forgotten? We actually manage to win in the postseason, but we can't seem to get over the hump. Not unlike the Colts, the first round bye is a curse for us and the Jets to us are like the Colts to you (except that our games are close, not one-sided humiliations).

Complain all you want, but if some other team in the division wants its post season shot, it goes through us, and none of you can get even close. SO, it's hardly a "lost" opportunity. It's simply one that none of your teams could EVEN earn. That makes you a lot worse than us (especially when you make a lame comment like the one above) until you can take back the right to speak of "lost" opportunity. We lost this opportunity, even though we at least earned the right to get there.

Of course, we choked it away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Ummm, nobody's complaining here now, except you.

It all happens in cycles. I remember the Broncos beating SD's brains in stupid year after year. Denver has had some down years now, and SD has not capitalized on their postseason chances. This will bite them in the ass eventally, blowing playoff games year after year.

I've also seen my team be the Kings of the NFL and win Championships. You have not. Ha ha.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

5. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Ummm, nobody's complaining here now, except you.

It all happens in cycles. I remember the Broncos beating SD's brains in stupid year after year. Denver has had some down years now, and SD has not capitalized on their postseason chances. This will bite them in the ass eventally, blowing playoff games year after year.

I've also seen my team be the Kings of the NFL and win Championships. You have not. Ha ha.
    This is a fair comment actually.

7. The Following User High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    Easy there. "One and done" is a Denver hallmark in the Manning era, or have you forgotten? We actually manage to win in the postseason, but we can't seem to get over the hump. Not unlike the Colts, the first round bye is a curse for us and the Jets to us are like the Colts to you (except that our games are close, not one-sided humiliations).

Complain all you want, but if some other team in the division wants its post season shot, it goes through us, and none of you can get even close. SO, it's hardly a "lost" opportunity. It's simply one that none of your teams could EVEN earn. That makes you a lot worse than us (especially when you make a lame comment like the one above) until you can take back the right to speak of "lost" opportunity. We lost this opportunity, even though we at least earned the right to get there.

Of course, we choked it away.
    keep comparing the two teams... just keep forgetting to mention we have actually won a couple that mean something...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information