Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ok San Diego...

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Tough break Sal, Northern, and Bolo. But here's the good news. Turner got an extension!

Now, if only Cable can keep his job . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Man, this sucks. I really hate the Jets. Like, really, really, really, really hate them. I thought they were a fluke.

This proves how deep the NFL really is. Think about it, the Colts had them beat and pulled their starters and it allowed them to get into the playoffs and they punch out a physical team like Cincinnati and then do a good job against an offensive juggernaut in San Diego.

**** me. Maybe their team really is that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post

Now, if only Cable can keep his job . . .

-----
    If he's smart enough to start JaMarcus in Mile High, I'm all for it.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sanluis View Post
    Just stopping in to say hey and Go Chargers!! Jets should be a huge test I hope we are ready for their run attack.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!
    I feel bad for you as you are one of the best bar none. You are not fair weathered at all..

That game was a trainwreck.

Rivers looked like Cuter with the pick from the end zone

oh well. sorry my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    If he's smart enough to start JaMarcus in Mile High, I'm all for it.

Tom Cable Car

ugh

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This is just too funny.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Man, this sucks. I really hate the Jets. Like, really, really, really, really hate them. I thought they were a fluke.

This proves how deep the NFL really is. Think about it, the Colts had them beat and pulled their starters and it allowed them to get into the playoffs and they punch out a physical team like Cincinnati and then do a good job against an offensive juggernaut in San Diego.

**** me. Maybe their team really is that good.
    I agree with you said.

The Jets are so 1955 to me (exaggeration but you get my drift)

Sanchez threw for 100 yards and won

yes a great D I know but SD blew it as well

Keading missed to very makable Fgs. Rivers did his Cutler impersonation with the pick out of the end zone. he was not pressured an just threw a terrible ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

inhale

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Damn, my day just got 100 times better! Thanks Sparklers! I knew I could count on you to remain the greatest team to never win anything!

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

What hurt the Chargers more is the lack of a running game. The ONLY time that works is if your team puts up 24+ points. It would've hurt the Vikings today, but Favre threw 4 TDs. It would've hurt the Saints, but they couldn't be denied when they touched the ball.

You can be a great QB and all, and Rivers is, but if you can't score points when you're team isn't moving the ball on the ground, you lose. Plain and simple. Well at least in the playoffs, because the Chargers did a heck of a job all year of winning without running.

All the Jets had to do was play it close, take their shot at miscues and let Rivers beat them. I was frustrated in the beginning with babying Sanchez, but it was smart. It gave him a comfortable rhythm where they could afford to at least take a shot. And they had the chance, since they stuck with the run.

20+ points every game this season, but only 14 tonight. No fluke. The Jets are for real.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Where is SanLuis?

Has he been back yet?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

inhale

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I am smiling right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Can't disagree with ya! Some reason the Chargers do not phase me as the Raiders do!! Maybe if I grew with the team from the beginning, I would think differently like topscribe does!!

I know I'm in a minority but other than LT (don't like him), I find the Chargers fun to watch except when they dismantle the BRONCOS!!
    Nah, you have the wrong impression of me.

I dislike the Chargers . . . okay, hate.

I despise the Raiders!

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    All Broncos Cheerleaders

It's been a while since I've been at these forums; needless to say, I'm going to weigh in on the whole Chargers deal that seems to be going on inside this thread:

I absolutely, positively despite, detest and hate the Chargers as much as I do the Raiders and Steelers. I will never root for either of those three teams. If two of those teams are playing each other, it's usually an indication to find something else to watch or play some Madden.

The reason for my Sparklers hatred is because of one man: Phil Rivers. Yes, that mouthy d-bag. On Christmas Eve 2007, I was watching that infamous game and that was my first exposure to the Marmalard known as Rivers. Just running his yap for no good reason.

Never in my life will I EVER root for those three teams.

Needless to say, I was cheering LOUD for the Jets today! I gotta admit, Rex Ryan knows what he's doing... gotta respect a man for the $#1t he says, then goes out there and backs it up. (Plus, having a top-ranked defense doesn't hurt either.) Some of my friends just cannot understand why I hate the Chargers so much. I tell them: Check the divisional lineups!

I'll be honest, I've said some very awful things about Phil Rivers, and I don't regret it either. He is one player I truly despise and hope to never see succeed. Besides, I'm waiting for the day when he gets called for intentional grounding due to lack of arm strength.

Anyway, I'll step off of my soapbox and find some other places in this forum to post in.

(throws flaming bag of poo at a Chargers fan.)

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived WVUnBroncosfanJim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information