Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncosforums hit's two new highs - Breaks the 1,000 visits and 400 visitor marks for first time

Thumbs up Broncosforums hit's two new highs - Breaks the 1,000 visits and 400 visitor marks for first time

Just checked Google Analytics, and while the stats lag, and these totals will probably go up, today was the first time that we have surpassed 1,000 visits in a day, and surpassed 400 visitors.

The previous high on visitors to the site was 389 (which happened to be yesterday) and 370 was the previous high. Right now, Analytics is showing we had 424 visitors today, but as I said, the day isn't over and there is a lag in data being reported, so the numbers won't be accurate until the morning.

Also, we have hit a new high in visits. The previous high was 975 back on Februrary 11th, and we are sitting at 1,002 visits right now.

A couple days short of our 6 month anniversary, and we have hit some new milestones.

Thanks to everyone for creating such a great community, with all the great posts, and for spreading the word.

Ok, just checked the stats this morning (now that they are fully updated).

Yesterday was by far our biggest day:

Visitors: 458
    Visits: 1,116

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Dang.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Dang.
    I'm sure our numbers pale in comparison to denverbroncos.com and other big sites, but for a little upstart site, we are trucking along purty good.

Sounding pretty good Tned. Your next goal should be 2008 visits.

When you make it we give you a

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good stuff. The popularity of the board is obvious. It's a good place.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

7. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Just checked Google Analytics, and while the stats lag, and these totals will probably go up, today was the first time that we have surpassed 1,000 visits in a day, and surpassed 400 visitors.

The previous high on visitors to the site was 389 (which happened to be yesterday) and 370 was the previous high. Right now, Analytics is showing we had 424 visitors today, but as I said, the day isn't over and there is a lag in data being reported, so the numbers won't be accurate until the morning.

Also, we have hit a new high in visits. The previous high was 975 back on Februrary 11th, and we are sitting at 1,002 visits right now.

A couple days short of our 6 month anniversary, and we have hit some new milestones.

Thanks to everyone for creating such a great community, with all the great posts, and for spreading the word.

no, thank YOU for creating such a great site!

i think i'm gonna cry. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Once Hot Carl and Blevins gets here, you are going to have a Google on your hands, Tned.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    no, thank YOU for creating such a great site!

i think i'm gonna cry. . . .
    Where is our :wiping-tear: smiley?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Where is our :wiping-tear: smiley?

i'm not sure-- guess you'd better get on that!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Ok, we're not Sportsline.com or ESPN.com yet, but after cracking the 400 visitor, 1,000 visits mark for the first time on Monday, today was the fourth day in a row that we are over 400 visitors and over 1,000 visits.

Looks like we have some momentum going. If we can maintain it through the off-season, things should be hopping on here come training camp and the '08 season. Then, when we started advancing in the '08 playoffs, this place should be wild.

Ok, we're not Sportsline.com or ESPN.com yet, but after cracking the 400 visitor, 1,000 visits mark for the first time on Monday, today was the fourth day in a row that we are over 400 visitors and over 1,000 visits.

Looks like we have some momentum going. If we can maintain it through the off-season, things should be hopping on here come training camp and the '08 season. Then, when we started advancing in the '08 playoffs, this place should be wild.
    I like the way you think

But yea thanks Tned for creating this great site. Its a nice community we have over here and it should only get better.

This place should be really fun next season and hopefully there wont be as many wild threads after we lose like on Mania
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    This place should be really fun next season and hopefully there wont be as many wild threads after we lose like on Mania
    Yep, and hopefully we don't have anywhere near as many losses to worry about the "Fire Shanahan" and other threads of that type.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

As long as Zam and Bronx don't make it here that should keep the fire Shanahan threads way down.
    [

17. The Following User High Fived MHCBill For This Post:

I miss Zam.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information