Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncosforums hit's two new highs - Breaks the 1,000 visits and 400 visitor marks for first time

I miss Zam and Bud.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

2. The Following User High Fived Rex For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    I miss Zam and Bud.
    I do too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I miss Deacon.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

5. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

I miss That guy with all the money in his sig.
    He seemed like a great family man.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I'm sure our numbers pale in comparison to denverbroncos.com and other big sites, but for a little upstart site, we are trucking along purty good.
    Personally, while I am happy over our growth, I hope we never get as big as they are.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

9. The Following User High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Personally, while I am happy over our growth, I hope we never get as big as they are.

-----
    Yeah, If we could lock the place down and keep it the way it is, I would be happy. Right mix of diversity for me.

Great job Tned.

-----
    Yea, I don't have any desire to get too big (especially since there are server considerations in play), but I just want to make sure we have enough critical mass where the community can keep the momentum necessary to make it through dull offseasons, bad regular seasons, potentially forum feuds, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Yea, I don't have any desire to get too big (especially since there are server considerations in play), but I just want to make sure we have enough critical mass where the community can keep the momentum necessary to make it through dull offseasons, bad regular seasons, potentially forum feuds, etc.
    I think we are rockin................ The Freaks of past have never really feuded, just berated. I find it strange that BM had infighting like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I think we are rockin................ The Freaks of past have never really feuded, just berated. I find it strange that BM had infighting like it did.
    Might be because it is THE Broncos site and as a result there are a lot of new poeple every week, every month. Not really sure.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Might be because it is THE Broncos site and as a result there are a lot of new poeple every week, every month. Not really sure.
    Yup to include the REP system and the fledglings coming up, I can see it. I Want to create another account and raise hell over there, but I always remember that they are Bronco fans.................

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Yup to include the REP system and the fledglings coming up, I can see it. I Want to create another account and raise hell over there, but I always remember that they are Bronco fans.................
    Yep, in reality, we are a relatively small community (Broncos' fans) and should stick together, IMO.

17. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

-----
    I agree, just like the Freak. Never wanted to be the biggest, just the best.

19. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

One thing I love about the site is it seems like all the members from this site are either people that the majority knew on Broncomania and the majority of posters that people knew from the Freak. We dont have too many posters that come here with 1 post and try to tell everyone how the team should be ran. It seems like this will become my most active Bronco site

I didn't know what to expect back when I joined in August but so far so good.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoBJ For This Post:

Well, traffic wise, it was a good week. After cracking the 400 visitor/1000 visit mark on Monday, and having the four straight 400+/1000+ days, Friday set new records.

Friday became the first day we topped the 500 visitor / 1200 visits mark. We had 512 visitors and 1337 visits.

Typically, things are slower on Saturday and Sunday (something I have never really understood), so there will probably be no new records today and tomorrow, but statistically it was a good week, and I think it showed in the quantity and quality of posts.

I'm sure part of it related to the free agency period starting and people checking to see who was signed and who wasn't, but it resulted in a good week on the old message board.

23. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Typically, things are slower on Saturday and Sunday (something I have never really understood), so there will probably be no new records today and tomorrow, but statistically it was a good week, and I think it showed in the quantity and quality of posts.
    As witnessed by the DC incident yesterday, many people use message boards to kill time at work...I am one of them. Of course, I have no life, so I'm on almost 24-7, unless I am actually working...which apparently doesn't happen very often...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information