Thread: Roger Clemens in some deep shit now

Default Roger Clemens in some deep shit now

A man who attended the party said he has photographic proof that Roger Clemens attended Jose Canseco's shindig in 1998.

Clemens gave sworn testimony that he wasn't at the party, and Canseco recently backed him up. However, the unnamed man attended the party when he was 11 years old and took photos of his baseball heroes, including Clemens. "We have reason to believe it's reliable evidence," Richard Emery, lawyer for Brian McNamee, told the Daily News. "We believe there's photographic evidence that shows Clemens was at a party he says he wasn't at." Feb. 22 - 12:28 pm et
    Source: New York Daily News

Adopted Bronco:
    Selvin Young

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    A man who attended the party said he has photographic proof that Roger Clemens attended Jose Canseco's shindig in 1998.

Clemens gave sworn testimony that he wasn't at the party, and Canseco recently backed him up. However, the unnamed man attended the party when he was 11 years old and took photos of his baseball heroes, including Clemens. "We have reason to believe it's reliable evidence," Richard Emery, lawyer for Brian McNamee, told the Daily News. "We believe there's photographic evidence that shows Clemens was at a party he says he wasn't at." Feb. 22 - 12:28 pm et
    Source: New York Daily News

If someone asked me if I ever did steroids, I'd just tell them the truth......big GD deal.............But lying about it makes it 100 times worse. Who cares if they took steroids or not. ...............Now Clemens can join all the other liars.

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived HolyDiver For This Post:

No one really care if they took roids or not... It is pretty stupid actually. Clemens is so dumb.... just admit it like Pettite did.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BOSSHOGG30 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver View Post
    If someone asked me if I ever did steroids, I'd just tell them the truth......big GD deal.............But lying about it makes it 100 times worse. Who cares if they took steroids or not. ...............Now Clemens can join all the other liars.
    HD...I thought you just ate lightning and crapped thunder...I didnt know you cycled Bovine testosterone?
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Selvin Young

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    HD...I thought you just ate lightning and crapped thunder...I didnt know you cycled Bovine testosterone?
    I never took them................but thought many times about it...........I'm glad I didn't. but if I did I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it..............Not that big of a deal.

I never took them................but thought many times about it...........I'm glad I didn't. but if I did I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it..............Not that big of a deal.
    yeah it is a big deal. I'm glad you didn't take them either, or are saying that you never did. but being dubbed Dr. Death reeks of roid rage to me.

And also, you are trying to downplay the impact of doing roids. This is a classic ploy to defuse a potentially explosive issue prior to either one or both of these

1. admitting to steroid use

2. Being found in a lie about previous steroid use.

I am on you like white on rice buddy.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I wonder when they are going to string up Selig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

idk why he just didny admit it - it happened b4 the ban

this whole mitchell report is a BS witch hunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived OB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    idk why he just didny admit it - it happened b4 the ban

this whole mitchell report is a BS witch hunt

Thank you. All these meeting, hearings, testimonies, and now a FBI investigation is just a complete waste of time. If a player took any performance-enhanching drugs before MLB began their testing then I really don't care........not one bit.

And now they are unsealing Bond's 2003 grand jury testimony. All this for lying about using steroids. Pathetic.

Bonds and Clemens probably won't even play in '08 so does it really matter what they did before the steroid ban?
    Last edited by broncosfanscott; 03-01-2008 at 12:05 AM.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

A juicepig, liar and now a diddler? Clemens is as big of a scumbag as they come.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3371824

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information