Thread: This is a test thread

Default This is a test thread

Ok, this is just a test to see how text looks. I will past some verbiage in from broncomania to take up space.

Drafting Williams and Foxworth had nothing to do with Bailey getting burned. Further, Bailey never got burned consistantly like Bly has in preseason. Bailey had a play here or there, such as well played highlight of the snow game against the raiders. Getting beat by chad johnson. It was a play here or there.

He traded for Bailey, after Indy destroyed our defense in the playoffs.
    He drafted Williams, Foxworth and Paymah, when Indy again destroyed the defense in the playoffs (the second go around throwing for over 200 yards to the guys Roc Alexander was covering).

It is insane to say that Williams and Foxworth were drafted because Bailey was getting beat for numerous reasons.

First, it simply isn't true and Bailey didn't routinely get beat in a way that you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Ok, this is just a test to see how text looks. I will past some verbiage in from broncomania to take up space.
    Here is another post with a quote in it to see how things look.

I'm confused now. Whos the Admin? Steve?
    I thought Tnedator was.

Anyways I'm just testing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    I thought Tnedator was.

I dunno, this is like getting born all over again...but at least this way I can stalk you in two different boards

lol @ stalk me. you crazy. I need to get use to what all new smilies I have and stuff. I do like this board though and its cool to join a board with about 60 people already on it and I pretty much recognize all of them. Its like going from Highschool and then going back down to Junior High to see what your freshmen buddies are up to. Until this site grows.
    I will spread the word fo sho.

I thought Tnedator was.

JC,

I am the admin. Brief history:

Sunday afternoon, Denver Native and I were talking about the state of things on BM, during a bunch of PMs back and forth, we started talking about how it might be good to have a new forum that really catered to the forum members. Where the owner/admin didn't have any other agendas or make arbitrary decisions that the majority of the forum members didn't like or want.

So, from there, things happened quickly. DN talked to some people to guage interest in a new forum, and I started looking into what it would take to get a new forum up and running. What it would take to modify the color scheme, etc.

Sunday evening, I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying the forum software, register a domain name, setup a hosting account, etc., because DN was getting positive feedback about the possibility of having a new forum. Pretty early on, JR and Top became involved in discussions about what would be good and not, testing, etc.

So, then I put it in fast forward, worked lat Sunday getting it up and running. By around noon on Monday the doman www.Broncosforums.com finished propogating (could be accessed in most parts of the country/world) and the forum was officially online.

So, that's a brief history in time related to the Broncos Forums.

As to who/what/etc. I'll put an announcement up sometime in the next 24 hours so everyone knows what is going on, but in brief:

I purchased the software, domain, etc. and am paying the monthly hosting fee. I am the admin, especially related to the technical aspects of the forum. Denver Native, JR and Top are functioning as mods at this time. They have stepped into that role not necessarily because they want to do it, but to help the board get off its feet. Down the road they will decided if they want to continue in that role or pass it on to others.

As to how decisions will be made, such as whether or not we will have CP, use something like the IP system (but in a more open fashion), etc. Those decisions will be made in some type of community decided manner. I will post more on this soon, but the important thing to know is that this will not be a one man show. Community decisions will be made, as much as possible, by the community.

T

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    JC,

I am the admin. Brief history:

Sunday afternoon, Denver Native and I were talking about the state of things on BM, during a bunch of PMs back and forth, we started talking about how it might be good to have a new forum that really catered to the forum members. Where the owner/admin didn't have any other agendas or make arbitrary decisions that the majority of the forum members didn't like or want.

So, from there, things happened quickly. DN talked to some people to guage interest in a new forum, and I started looking into what it would take to get a new forum up and running. What it would take to modify the color scheme, etc.

Sunday evening, I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying the forum software, register a domain name, setup a hosting account, etc., because DN was getting positive feedback about the possibility of having a new forum. Pretty early on, JR and Top became involved in discussions about what would be good and not, testing, etc.

So, then I put it in fast forward, worked lat Sunday getting it up and running. By around noon on Monday the doman www.Broncosforums.com finished propogating (could be accessed in most parts of the country/world) and the forum was officially online.

So, that's a brief history in time related to the Broncos Forums.

As to who/what/etc. I'll put an announcement up sometime in the next 24 hours so everyone knows what is going on, but in brief:

I purchased the software, domain, etc. and am paying the monthly hosting fee. I am the admin, especially related to the technical aspects of the forum. Denver Native, JR and Top are functioning as mods at this time. They have stepped into that role not necessarily because they want to do it, but to help the board get off its feet. Down the road they will decided if they want to continue in that role or pass it on to others.

As to how decisions will be made, such as whether or not we will have CP, use something like the IP system (but in a more open fashion), etc. Those decisions will be made in some type of community decided manner. I will post more on this soon, but the important thing to know is that this will not be a one man show. Community decisions will be made, as much as possible, by the community.

T
    Way to be tned - if there is anything I can do, for reql, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    Way to be tned - if there is anything I can do, for reql, let me know
    Hey, OB. Thanks a bunch. Glad to see you in these here parts (as we say down south )

Thanks for the explanation Tned. I got all confused. So how come you dont have admin powers under your Tned account?? But I like the format of this board. You and your crew did a good job getting everything looking good.

Thanks for the explanation Tned. I got all confused. So how come you dont have admin powers under your Tned account?? But I like the format of this board. You and your crew did a good job getting everything looking good.

If you haven't read this forum announement, you really should. It goes beyond my little explanation:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/anno...nt.php?f=7&a=2

Sorry^
    I have not read it yet.
    I just got home and went straight to my user CP.
    I will read all that ASAP.

Sorry^
    I have not read it yet.
    I just got home and went straight to my user CP.
    I will read all that ASAP.
    Great, it showed up as an announcement, so hopefully, everyone reads it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information