Conversation Between sanluis and Medford Bronco

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ready for some football???
  2. Hi Med!! Merry x-mas to you and yours!!!
  3. Tough loss man....I feel your pain. At least Turner is not splittng his coaching staff up like the moron McD is..........
  4. Hello Cameron. If they love history, they should do the Paul Revere trail. They could see the Sox if they want to. Fenway is a cool place. Please let me know when it gets closer and I can try to do some research for you. BTW go to the Charger board when you get a moment, I am becoming a legend there
  5. Thanks Med!! happy new year man!! My wife and kids are traveling out to Boston this spring. Anything they should make sure to see? talk to you later.
  6. Good luck vs teh J E T S. I hope you smoke em by 20. Still no job yet. I am hoping that 2010 is better than the trainwreck that was 2009.
  7. Good luck the rest of the way. I hope you win it all Cameron. SD has proved a lot to me now beat Gods team and then the Colts.
  8. Thanks Med!! i am still very worried about our D. Everyone is hurt and we sure are missing our all pro nose tackle Jamal William!! I think we are on our fourth nose tackle!!
  9. Nice win yesderday. You guys are in great shape. Now I just want to get a WC and hopefully play Gods team aka the Pats and see what happens. They Gods team were lucky they played a pathetic Carolina team or they lose. PR should get some MVP votes. I hate his attitude but he is great. Him, Brees should be 1-2 IMO. Screw Favre lol
  10. Thanks Cameron. Summer is okay but the job market is very slow. Still not working. I hope all is well with you and your family always my friend. Be well.....john
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group