Conversation Between Davii and GEM

38 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. I'm not quite sure how anyone attempts to argue over that. 5 guys for 1 and the 1 is a deserter...how do you even defend that?
  2. It's a challenge for sure, but every hour, day, week, and month gets easier and easier. It's all about the "want to".
  3. Thank you! I really want to so I think I can, I think I can, lol!
  4. You can quit Nicole. Keep up the hard work. I'm on month 14 since I quit. You quit meth, you can certainly quit nicotine. If there's any way I can help let me know.
  5. That makes it tough for you guys to communicate back home, doesn't it?

Wowsa! You will be all over the world!! That's exciting in a way, but I'm sure you'd rather be home.

How's Cassie and the fam doing?

He's always played left guard or left tackle, he's starting MLB this year for the first time. Playing all sides of the ball. He did some heavy working out over the summer, lost 25 lbs of fat and gained it back in muscle. Now...we just have to work on his grades to keep him eligible.
  6. We have internet access, but unfortunately all social networking type sites are banned for security reasons. While I could pull up the forums, it wouldn't take long for them to be on the blocked list and I would lose my account... Net Nazis...

We will be all over the world. I'm going out on a MEU this time, the only specific area is fifth fleet, which includes all of the western pacific as well as the middle east. We know we will be in Indonesia, Thailand, and a few other places, but our main mission is to be the reserve for Afghanistan if we're needed there, and to take care of any Humanitarian missions (natural disasters etc) throughout the fifth fleet AO.

What position does your godson play?
  7. Life has been hectic. I have my 2 godsons living with me for the time being so taking on their schedules of sports and school has been crazy. Ahh well, what can ya do. Football has been fun. The oldest one is going to letter in football his 9th grade year. Astounding.

10 days!! UGH!! Will you have internet access? Know where you will be stationed yet? And of course...you best take care of yourself while there, hell to pay back home if ya don't.
  8. Thank you! Unfortunately I only have 10 days until the actual deployment, so I won't be around long! How have you been?
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 38 of 38
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group