Conversation Between Northman and BroncoJoe

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. She's fine but her mom got sick (not Covid related) and is in the hospital. She just has a lot going on right now with all that but thanks for the concern.
  2. I dont mind that he believes there are grey areas on some things, even i believe that. But i dont believe for a second that he is a moderate republican or even conservative in nature. None of his posting has ever supported that. I think i would be viewed more conservative than he is and i dont even consider myself that conservative to begin with. Unfortunately i think when he does try to reach over an olive branch it tends to be more to pandering than actually believing what he is posting and i think that is why you guys call him out on it all the time. Lol
  3. he's the most non-committal person I've ever known...
  4. Nah, its not a problem for me. I actually enjoyed the meme you put up because i went and looked it up and it was an interesting factoid i did not know about. I kind of feel bad for Abe at times,, just kind of tho.. lol
  5. Truth! I should probably just back out of P&R, but in some sadistic way, I enjoy the banter. Usually, anyway...
  6. You are always feisty. Lol
  7. I was feisty yesterday
  8. No worries man. Its all good.
  9. None at all man.
  10. LOL. Just so you know, I don't think I've EVER reported a post. I was being kind of a dick to you, but I also know you can take it.

No hard feelings!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group