Conversation Between turftoad and BroncoNut

5 Visitor Messages

1. yeah, with what I'm looking for, I think that would be a good idea. pretty much looking at relatively high risk vehicles. not so much in the make/model, but the stage of life. You know what I mean. Trucks are cool though. I felt like a badass driving that F150. Like I was in a commercial or something with music in the background.
  2. You could always get them looked at before you make an offer. That's what I'd do.
  3. hey turf. thanks for the reply. useful info. the last truck I looked at was an 01 F150. asking 4k, which is reasonable. was going to make an offer if still available, but kinda concerned abouit the brakes. no noise, but seemed like I had to push the peadal deep.
  4. Sorry for the delayed response nut, just saw it. If its got a 350 in it and it runs good, go for it. You really can't get anything decent for under 3 grand. Offer them 2500 and see what they say.
  5. turf, what is your opinion on a 96 Silverado for 2800 with 270k on it? body is in decent shape. sounds nice (couldn't drive, no tags). seems to have been fairly well maintained at the least. I would use it only for trips to home depot, landfill.

thanks, nut
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group