Conversation Between Davii and pnbronco

223 Visitor Messages

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. I was kidding. I'm just glad they treat you right as it should be. Well it's good that you're busy, makes the days go by faster. I just miss your sweet, sensible posts. Take care sweetie...p
  2. I wish I knew sooner that they would be here! It had been planned for quite some time, but the word didn't get out until just a few days previous. From what I hear it was to ensure that is was filled with Marines and their families instead of the local population. Sorry I haven't been around too much I've just been ridiculously busy with work, but hey, i'm working so i'm definitely not complaining!!!!!

I hope you're well and tell you're son that Randy is a heck of a nice guy, I was very impressed with all of the Expendables that showed up. They definitely took a lot of time to make sure everyone in attendance knew how appreciative they are of what we do.
  3. You're alive and on the board!!!!!!!!!! Have missed the heck out of you. BTW super cool pictures, I'm so glad those guys were nice and they should be to all of you, our real hero's. My son loves Couture, I should have asked you for a favor. BTW our favorite guy will be back, maybe this year I can get some gloves from him...Take care my friend...p ps I'm staying on for a few so write back!
  4. Hi sweetie. I can finally say that I'm doing well. I had just a heck of 2 months that I wasn't sure how I was going to hold up. My husband got the dreaded with no longer have a place for you in the company letter and we have 2 kids in college. Thank God he got another interview with his same company the day after the letter and got a offer the day after that.
    Then the next day my Dad started having major health problems that lasted for 7 weeks, 5 trips to the hospital and 7 trips for me down to Southern CO and/or Pueblo too. All this happening in between 3 shows, thanks goodness 1 was in Pueblo and 1 in Denver. My daughters College graduation and oh Mecklenburgs Awards Banquet which I chaired.
    I'm still standing, Dad's is recovering from everything, I'm still married and my dogs are non for the worse, life is great. Write when you have time...This are the gems in life that keep me going...p
  5. Hey lady! Sorry I haven't written in a while. I hope all is going well for you! Same same here, not much new. Been awful busy, but you know how that goes.
  6. Davii you have to hit the conversation button so I know that you answered, you're just so darn cute. We grilled Brats and they were good.
    Dad's surgery went well and he seems to be on the road to recovery. My trip down there went really well and my brother was able to be there for the surgery so I don't have to go back till next week.
    My daughter graduates from college on Friday. Then Meck's awards banquet, which I'm a chair for is on Sat, busy week, but I've got to sleep 11 hrs/night for the last 3 nights, yeah...., later...pola
  7. Hey there..... I'm trying to chill out before we grill and then I have to pack to go to my Dad's in the am. Miss ya....pola
  8. It's so good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you these days. So are you still in San Diego? I am doing well. Have been on a killer schedule, but finished my last spring show yesterday. Have a few in the summer, but nothing like the Spring. I've pretty much been gone every other week since mid Jan., so I'm pretty tired. Dad is having some serious health problems and that been super stressful, so say some prayers for us. I'm going back to Souther CO tomorrow, just have to rest up today and take care of my paperwork, later....pola
  9. Glad to see the post about Jake. He got a bad rap, but so many of them do. Hope you are well Pola!
  10. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I was a killer week for me. So at the we've had a black cloud over our head with my husband being on the chopping block to get laid off. On Tues he was told there were no positions for him, a hour later he got a call to interview, the next day the job with a 10 % cut in pay. I am thrillled and so relieved.

The trip to Sacrament was brutal. Had major problems with that storm that hit CO, read "I'm Drunk" for details but it took me 36 hours and 1700 to get there, good show once I got there.

So to end my week, got a call Friday night my Dad had a health problem, was taken to Pueblo for help, because Del Norte does not have a hospital, but he's back home. So ran down early yesterday to help with anything I could and now I just got back home, yikes. Other than that I'm great or too stupid to know better, later....p
Showing Visitor Messages 191 to 200 of 223
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group