Conversation Between Poet and Davii

51 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. I know, man. FWIW I've tried to get everyone who was irked with my banning to chill on it (not my banning but the mod thing).
  2. Agreed completely. And no, it's not against the rules, but his twisted personal attacks calling people "cucks" are.
  3. Agreed completely. And no, it's not against the rules, but his twisted personal attacks calling people "cucks" are.
  4. That's unfortunate. I don't think the rules prohibit that line of joking, but I know that it's not accepted in any professional world, and the attitude towards those jokes are changing. Rapidly. That populace is not at fault, and they've done nothing wrong. To mock them and equate their condition or reality of living to a football coach is more disrespectful to said populace. In a less formal way, I think it's a punk move to use a disadvantaged populace as a punchline.
  5. You should see the emails and PMs I've received from him. He truly is.
  6. It is, a little. He's sometimes an obstinate and obtuse guy, but he's usually not so vicious.
  7. My heart is racing.
  8. I said message board friend. You're more than my message board friend, you dolt!
  9. I'm on Paxil for depression.
  10. I'm on the same sentence, on the same page, on the same book, in and on the same edition of the book, as you friend. No offense was taken.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 51
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group