Conversation Between Freyaka and GEM

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. You would think that, you really would. He's been on ignore for well over a year. The problem is....I have a bad habit of hitting "view post" which makes the ignore feature basically useless when you do that.
  2. Just go with the ignore feature, makes it a bit easier.
  3. Sorry you had to clean that up....I swear I've been trying hard for the last year lol....I just gotta learn not to talk to Joe ever on general principal.
  4. Yea, Monday night game in Denver.... Going to be absolutely ugly in our own home this week.
  5. Chiefs are next week? **** me, we're getting beat the **** up.
  6. In fact, I may go into hiding for a few weeks. Living in the middle of Chief's country, it's going to be rough being alive next week once Mahomes has his way with us.
  7. I dunno. If I'm smart I'll stay away from posting at least Monday... We all know that's going to be 59-14 levels of ugly.
  8. You aren't going anywhere, you always say that and then don't. Don't be silly.
  9. I apologized to him....I'm just annoyed. I think I'll be annoyed a lot this year might be better to just stop posting and go into hiding or something....
  10. Thanks! I get the frustration. Dipshit Broncos!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group