Conversation Between MOtorboat and Poet

90 Visitor Messages

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. I guess I understand, then. To me, you can't be giving too much away with those basic concepts, though. Welker should be destroying the Colts by himself. They have no coverage LB's that are impressive. I wouldn't assert that their LB's are awful in coverage, but Welker is a master of destroying teams like the Colts. With all this running, I wanted to see a couple playaction calls after running towards Mathis.
  2. I have no idea at this point. Denver has repeatedly done this type of stuff all season, though. Manning is setting up stuff for the second half.
  3. Why is Denver not attacking the middle of the field? The Colts have mediocre safeties.

Lame offensive PI call.
  4. Always is. Not sure why I bother...
  5. The gameday thread is comically bad.
  6. I deleted the post. It's just frustrating that someone who is proven to be a liar and a sophist gets protected by assboys.
  7. Thank you.
  8. MOoOooOOOOOOOOoOoOOoOOoOoOOOOOOOOOoOOOooOOOoOOOOoo oooOOOoOOOOo!
  9. He baits and reports. I have zero respect for how cowardly that is.
  10. That might be true. However he's tried to mend the fence with others to no avail. I've seen it to the point where if he posts it's a troll fest. I think a lot of times it hurts people when he's right. Besides, this place is a cesspool now. If I didn't just post out of force of habit, I wouldn't be here anymore.
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 90
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group