Conversation Between Shazam! and Poet

33 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Crime... fighting... pumpkins? LMAO

Once upon a time, the Broncos were perennial chokers and losers, the Patriots were the joke of the AFC, Indy should've never left Baltimore, Tampa had gay winking pirates and creamsicle-colored uniforms and would never win anything, and the Cardinals were the Cardinals. Bengals- juggernauts? Probably never. But too many other teams have turned their franchises around and reinvented themselves. You just never know. It's happened to too many franchises and it can happen.

Good luck to your Cincicats in 2009.
  2. The odds of Cincinnati becoming a juggernaut while being owned by Mike Brown are the same odds as you and I turning into giant crime fighting pumpkins.

I have a 360 and I only use it as a dvd and madden player. I start to play an RPG and end up playing WoW again.

No problem
  3. I don't hate the Bengals like some AFC teams. I didn't hate the Patriots or Colts at one time either though so hopefully for you, Cincinnati will become a juggernaut and I'll hate them!

I highly recommend Lost Odyssey for the 360, it seems like your an RPG-man and it'll be right up your alley if you haven't played it already. Very traditional old school combat system, huge game world, epic story and it's just beautiful. Reminded me a lot of FFVIII.

Thanks for the request.

SHZ
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 33 of 33
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group