Conversation Between Hawgdriver and Northman

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks man!
  2. Happy belated!
  3. Right on, will do--thanks.
  4. No need to pay brother but do give me your son's list so i can get all the images lined up for her return. She is due back in late January so i hope that is ok.
  5. Alcest
    Gallowbraid
    Skogen
    Wolves in the Throne Room
    Agalloch
    The Ruins of Beverast

I'd say those six would be perfect! But don't sweat it dude, it can wait until Missy returns.
  6. Don't sweat it amigo--I thought you had picked the bands already. I'll PM you. I'm not sure what my son wants, but we'll definitely pay for that one!
  7. I was waiting for to give me the bands you wanted to put on it. I thought you had decided against it but im still willing to get it put together and out to you. At this point Missy is out of the country but her mother does this stuff with her to and can get it made up and ill pick them up and send them out to you. Since there was a miscommunication i will have one created for your son as well just let me know the bands he wants to use and the size of both your wrists. Sorry for the confusion.
  8. Hey dude--any word on the bracelet? My son is excited to see it--so am I! He said he wants to get one too.
  9. Hey brother, what is the size of your wrist? We need to know in order to know how many links it needs. I chose some cool artwork from these bands for you, all of which are great musicall.

Summoning
    Alcest
    Skogen
    Wolves in the Throne Room
    Imperium Dekadenz
    Sojourner
    The Ruins of Beverast

Depending on the size of your wrist will depend if its 7 links (bands) vs 6.

Cheers!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group