Conversation Between broncogirl7 and Softskull

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Heya BG. I too am very please with the most recent election. It does my heart well when sanity prevails. I too am very pleased with our best beloved. Is it crazy to start talking Superbowl? It doesn't feel crazy.

I (well the kids) have a swim meet out in Ft. Bragg on the coast this weekend. It will be wet and cold, but the location is beautiful. It's where the redwood covered cliffs meet the Pacific Ocean. It should be fun.
  2. Obviously very pleased with election results, hope you feel as pleased as I do. Hope you are having a great week! I am thrilled with the Broncos season so far!!!! How about you?
  3. Hey BG, didn't see your notes.

I'm super busy these days and find that the P&R conversations bring out the very worst in me. I find I'm not even watching the news because it all just bums me out. I have plenty to do with family and work, politics should be fun not stressful.

That being said, I miss not seeing you around. Hope you and yours are happy and healty.

Tom
  4. I remember a time when BG would roam around these pages. Seems llike just yesterday. I miss BG.
  5. Thanks and ditto...
  6. Trolling is safe...lol. Plus, it's just not worth it. You can only bang your head against the bricks for so long. LOL! Hope you are doing well and staying busy!
  7. Hey, where've you been? I see you trolling around.
  8. Amen, let the insanity reign...
  9. Agreed!
  10. I've seen this on both sides, but I'm with you on this BG. When you put a politician in crosshairs, call her a target, celebrate all the targets you've "hit", shoot guns on national tv, "lock and load" over health care disagreements, then you're part of the problem. Palin needs not to be appeased, or excused for, but defeated in public discourse.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group