Conversation Between Medford Bronco and OB

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Heather it was simply amazing seeing the Canes beat the Bruins in Boston on Thrusday Night. I wish it were the Whale but it was just as good to me. They are still the same team to me. I have never left them as a fan. To hear 18k groan when Scott Walker scored in OT was so awesome. Go Canes and click those ads for Med
  2. lol babydoll very cute hope you are well my friend and Go Canes as the arrogant Bruins fans near me think Carolina is a joke, shocker Boston fans being clueless lol
  3. Anything for you babydoll - I will try to remember to hit ya up at the blog on the regular
  4. hey ob420 check out the blog please, as a birthday present and then
    click an ad to help Med out http://nhlthoughs.blogspot.com/
  5. Hey OB420 how have you been. I am not sure if you read right but Med lost his job on April 15th. The strong WILL survive and I am one of the strong ones. I hope all is great with you and your family always............john
  6. lol date, you mean you will meet me and the wifey I would love to see hartford back and then they play the Canes
    and I would get a headache and root for no one. haha. Finally am feeling better, take care..

btw little snow in Boston, thank God
  7. Sorry babe - i havent been on the site much lately - How are you feeling - Did you gusy get snow yesterday - If CT gets the whalers back - me and you are goin on a date
  8. I guess you are not interested in speaking here jk. Hope all is well my friend......John
  9. When are you going to respond to me you bum. jk I hope you have been well OB420
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group