Conversation Between BroncoAV06 and pnbronco

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Sorry I missed you, my timing has been so off since Friday. The game ended tough but the energy at the stadium was amazing. The Avs game was great. Hope you had a good trip.
  2. We won't get in until late. We are leaving here in the afternoon.
  3. When are you getting to Denver? I'm going to Avs practice tomorrow for awhile. Just let me know when. Also we will try to make it to the stadium early on Sunday and we'll pick a meeting place, see ya soon...p
  4. I am actualy heading up with my Mom. Used to live in Arvada so she has some friends she wants to see. I want to spend all the time I can at the stadium and soak up the atmosphere so I am up for anything pregame.
  5. I'm so glad this all worked out for you. We do go the games early and tail gate with some friends of ours. You are welcome, but just remember that we are all older and really don't drink much, so you won't hurt my feelings if you get a better offer. Is it just going to be you or are you bringing someone???
  6. So did you have any luck with Beth? Hope it all works out for you and you get to enjoy a game, keep in touch...pn
  7. The Avs are not going to get on the ice till Thurs, so I was really bummed. Have a quilt show Thurs to Sat. My husband might be able to work for me on Friday. I'll let you know if I can go and see how the rookies look. Thanks for all your input...
  8. Thanks, I knew you would know about these guy. Have a great weekend...p
  9. Conklin is a solid gaolie no doubt but he always was replaced, Osgood got the job back and of course Fluerry in Pitt. Anderson has a brighter future IMO, more athletic and can be a goalie that could be apaart of the future. Ty is most likely the best back up in the leauge but in the Avs situation they were going for the more talent upside then the proven vet.
  10. Hey I noticed that Conklin signed with St. Louis for a little less. Do you think that our guy is a stronger goalie than Conklin? I'm sorry I'm so into this, but don't really follow other teams, well other than getting their auto's, but not theirs stats, thanks...p (You can answer on my message board or the Avs one, whatever works..)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group