Conversation Between pnbronco and underrated29

238 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
  1. I got a text from my friend. Someone he knows very well and works with is very good friends with someone at the top if the broncos front office. I can't say names but you can probably guess. Anyway, they had lunch together, and during lunch he was told Aaron Rodgers will be the next broncos qb.

Said person then told my buddy when they were catching up at work, and my buddy immediately told me, as we are big football fans and the other guy is not. This all happened Before we fired our coaches and Before the packers lost their playoff game

Have things been crummy for you? Hope not. Hope its been well! But trip from hell doesn't sound good.
  2. So what was the text you posted? I'm so out of the loop and still recovering my trip from hell.
  3. I am sure he is done there. Not sure sure, but pretty dang sure. I am glad you heard that, that is great news for us Broncos fans. I still suspect it will be he as our new QB, but I am hoping for Wilson (younger). That is so cool you got to see Sakic today and mess around with him. And too funny that choo choo train was there witnessing hahahahahaha!

Glad you had a nice day! I am so tired and the cold and wind did not help lol. Glad I made the plane too. That was the closest I have ever been and the longest I have done a full sprint since high school. Was kinda fun lol.
  4. So I listened to that interview where Rogers was talking about liking football and didn't answer he liked being a Packer. I think you very well could be right. He is doing great there and I thought he would enjoy having them over a fire and playing with the FO. But to me he's still ticked off at them and has called a truce for the moment but is ready to move on still. When I heard the way he said what he did I went, wait oh man, nothing has changed. Which is really good for us. So what if Teddy was just the placeholder and has showed Aaron that he is the missing piece? Anyway got to see Joe Sakic today and we had our normal insult time with each other. We make each other laugh. Nichushkin and another player were watching us verbally spare with their eyes wide open and then starting laughing. It was a good day other than the wind and man it got cold. Take care kido, glad you made the plane.
  5. never mind, no green light but it came on, so I have no idea what I'm doing but it worked
  6. Life is good. I'll have my first show later in May and I'm excited and a little nervous too. Had tough time with my second shot, but I've recovered. Losing Dad at the same time was so tough, but that's getting better too. We are learning how life with a younger dog in the house, she was 7 months when we got her and now she 9 months and full of prunes LOL. But otherwise everything is good. Miss ya, please take care.
  7. Likewise!

Was glad to see you made a post or two! I trust everything is decently well? Yes, camp must happen this summer!!!
  8. Let's not try to be too logical now. LOL Miss ya, hope there is a camp this year and we can both go at the same time. hugs
  9. You are and will stay in my prayers. PM if you want to just talk or text me on my cell.
  10. The question makes are suppose to be
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 238
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group