Conversation Between Poet and Davii

51 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. I love you man.
  2. No surprise. Thanks King.
  3. He basically ran out of that thread.
  4. I really don't want people banned, but honestly if he was banned six months ago we would have all been happier.
  5. You're not the only one King.
  6. He brings out the worst in me. The absolute worst in me.
  7. 99% of them aren't. I've never lost a friend over political discourse, and I've got many that are my complete opposite politically.
  8. It's as if people think all political differences are things worth ending relationships over. It's stupid and what it tells me is that they never valued the relationship at all. It's an indictment of character that is revealing.
  9. I've had those moments with friends. Even worse is when you have that moment with a romantic interest. I broke up with a girl by videochat while I was in Iraq, she went on a tirade about how she hated the military and what we were doing was wrong and blah blah blah. Well, nice knowing you.
  10. I told my friend to stop fiscally stereotyping people. The entire "the rich are the devil," thing goes as far and as intelligently as "the poor are stupid or lazy." Let alone actually defining those terms. He then went on an epic tirade. I actually didn't get mad so much as sad. It was like a friendship just imploded for no reason.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 51
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group