Conversation Between dogfish and gnomeflinger

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I figure better safe than sorry. . .

And I'm gonna wear my PJs in public tomorrow just for you!
  2. You don't need to worry about offending me. My humor is very dry and I don't always use smilies. The only things that offend me is people telling me I'm living my life wrong... and wearing pajamas in public.
  3. Ha! I forgot about the open forum option of lurking.
  4. Yeah I saw. I'm still chewing on that one.
  5. Check yer trades in the League of Legends. . .
  6. I figured that hearing nothing meant that the person signed up. I was autodrafted last year and it was still fun. So sure, keep me in mind if they want to give it up. I wouldn't mind it.
  7. Hey, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. . . The person that I'd offered the position to signed up that morning. I thought one old member might want to give up his spot, but he didn't get back to me before draft time. There's still a slight chance somebody may decide to give up a team this year. I know taking over an autodrafted team isn't the best, but it would at least give you a chance to play the IDP format, and then you'd be grandfathered into my favorite league for next year. If somebody does decide to give up a team, I'll let you know, okay?
  8. YES! I'm totally still interested! If they answer, it's all good. If not, sign me up!
  9. Hey, are you still interested in playing in this league? I'm waiting to hear back from someone, right now there's one spot open. The draft is tomorrow early afternoon, so if I don't hear from them sometime soon, the spot's yours if you want it. Let me know.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group