Conversation Between Hawgdriver and pnbronco

9 Visitor Messages

1. We almost went to Houston for Thanksgiving too, that's where my wife's family lives, and she's an only. We might still hit that fair, it sounds neat. Say hi to the A-10s in Tucson for me...
  2. Thank you again but hubby wants to go to TX for Thanksgiving and I found out right before I emailed him, thank good. On a positive side I had my best show of the year in Houston. So it was just CA and I can relax with my last 2 this year. Headed to Tucson now.
  3. if you go, I hope it's a great show for you!
  4. thank you so much!!!
  5. Hi Pola, I got some info about the fair in WonderVu. For reserving a table, contact Tom laststandtavern@gmail.com -- he owns the tavern and really impressed me as a solid guy (I like it when an owner recognizes two new faces and comes over to yak for a while). The date is the day after Thanksgiving from 12-5, so kinda short. But they get a lot of traffic from the sound of it. If you end up going, I might see you, we are working out our turkey day travel plans and if we stay put that would be a fun day.
  6. It was a great day for the franchise. You can feel it like a shockwave--in a good way! That's crazy that other fans weren't wishing them luck.
  7. They are going to stick to what they think. I really hope that Drew and Rick get into a good O groove. I just want consistency. I want growth on all levels. Today was a great day, so very, very much more than I expected. I did see several guys on Friday. The punter told me they would bring home a win and all I could say was just do your best. LOL The only fan wishing them luck BTW.
  8. It's crazy, huh? You have a great day, too!
  9. Not in the mood to throw rocks at the hornets nest but this article pretty summed up what we've been saying and Slim: https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...llo-some-slack Have a great day...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group