Conversation Between West and underrated29

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Shit. Its f'ing cold and raining down this way... And yes it was a good night. That was the night Duschene tied it up in the 3rd then scored in OT...
  2. lmao. Sounds like a good night then. totally forgot you were in town. Its snowing like crazy now. Be glad you are in the warm sun
  3. Hey man, sorry I didn't reply when I was in town... Ironically, we did go to a strip club after the game... And i'll just say, it was the trashiest shit hole i've ever been too LOL. Bad.
  4. I live in Parkhill, BTW.
  5. DTC? But nah man i'm not in the best mood to go out. Thanks though, bro. I'll take a rain check.
  6. check that. the Tavern is in the dtc.
  7. sup west. After my hockey game tonight i am supposed to meet some friends at the Tavern. I have no clue where that is at, but i am guessing its downtown somewhere. I figure thats where you live. So i am asking you out on a man date.. oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

seriously, if you are around the tavern, id say probably around 11:30 midnight is when i will show up. Hit me up i'll give you my cell. Have some drinks with us.

(no wine coolers though,fag.)
  8. Yeah haha. We've had them since 1974.
  9. Dam thats sick! Your family has season tickets to the broncos. Thats freaking awesome. Being from Florida and all.

Well if they back out at the last minute- you know who to call.
  10. I went to the Bears game. I might be going to the game tomorrow and the Browns game for sure. My family has season tickets and we split up the cost between about 10 of us so each person has a pair of tickets to a game. I know i'm going to the Browns game and maybe a few more if one of my family members is gonna be nice enough to take me with them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group