Conversation Between MasterShake and Softskull

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah I heard about the two season split. I'm pretty sure it has to do with Walter vs whoever is running the drug cartel as a whole since he pretty much burned down the entire operation. I think his cancer might come back or he is gonna die someway. I don't think Walter is heading for a happy ending but he will redeem himself somehow.
  2. He told me then that they'd were doing the series in two seasons. I may ask in December but the wife would never forgive me. I see him again next week for drinks. I need to stay strong.
  3. I would have caved like a South American mine to find out what happened!
  4. A couple weeks ago I ran into a boyhood friend while I was down in L.A. His family has always been in the film industry. He had just flown back from working in New Mexico. He'd been working out in the desert on this show called Breaking Bad. He knows how it ends. I didn't ask.
  5. You will have to let me know what you think of this latest season of Breaking Bad when you are done. People said it started out slow, but I thought it played out like a great novel all season.
  6. Hey Shake, where can I find season 4 online?
  7. I fully agree. We're watching 2-4 episodes a night. We've started recording season 4 so I should be good for all episodes through current. Netflix is great. Sons of Anarchy is next for us. I tried watching Madmen, but I always felt "itchy" after every show. I might try again later.
  8. Man, just WAIT until you see this past season. If you need links to watch them, let me know. Possibly the best show of the decade.
  9. I just started watching it on Netflix two weeks ago. I'm about to finish season three. Best show I've seen in years.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group