Conversation Between Shazam! and TXBRONC

7 Visitor Messages

1. I agree that I hope that Brown's victory in MA is a sign of things to come in November. I just hope that Republicans get back to their conservative roots.
  2. I'd love to post what I really think should happen to Obama but I'd get banned for life from the Politics forum.

His supporters should be executed for treason.

The future of the Country is at stake, with left wing radicals trying to destroy it as fast as they can and too much of the public is oblivious.

We must hope Scott Brown's win in MA is a sign of what is coming, because if not, by 2020 this Country will be unrecognizable.

Love your posts.

SHZ
  3. Before the Politics Forum became a opt-in forum I would go in there on a regular basis. Some of the same people I butted heads with back then are still there.
  4. We grew up in a different generation than some of these young-un clueless liberal no-nothings.

I just have a beefed up Ignore List to filter out the trash... I'm sure you know those who I speak of. It makes reading and posting in the Politics section much more enjoyable. Though some quote some of the garbage I'd rather pay no mind to, I live with it. I tdoesn't effect the other Forums much either.
  5. I'm been a conservative ever since I started following politics.
  6. Saw your 'wadical wight wing' posts, right up my alley.
  7. Thanks for the request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group