Conversation Between aberdien and Northman

7 Visitor Messages

1. Well, lets be real here. When i say its entertaining im saying its ALL entertaining because the media also are playing their own part in all this. In a perfect world i want both to be better but i know that it will never happen because Trump cant help himself and neither can the MSM.

If there is one thing i can appreciate in terms of outcome of all this is the exposure of the media and its agendas, biases, and corruption when creating fake news. Its been a huge problem for me for many years and sadly it took a reality tv star to call them out on it.

But at the end of the day im not going to be bent out of shape about what Trump says on twitter because i know he is just trying to get a reaction. Im more concerned with the actual policies that he is putting in place or has put in place. To me the guy is full of hot air but in terms of my livelihood nothing has changed or is any different than when Obama or Dubya were office. The only changes in my life have been me and wife's doing.

I think some of the praising you speak of are for two reasons, 1) because guys like you and Buff, Mo, etc get so bent out of shape about it some people like to troll you guys back because of all the carrying on. And 2) when we see bad behavior by guys like (i forget his name but the reporter that Trump booted from a press conference) the CNN guy who act in the same manner they like to see a President fight back.

In a perfect world i would like to see the President, our government officials, and the media in general be better because they all have an effect on us good or bad. But since none of them want to be accountable this is what we are basically left with. But im just not going to lose my shit about a guy whom i know is a blowhard unless he is passing some law that i feel is bogus.
  2. http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...52#post2987652

There is more than a little cognitive dissonance when you say on one hand "I can't stand his behavior on twitter and in public" and then on the other hand say "hell yeah it's great to see him troll the media and give them what they deserve."

People say they don't like his personality, his behavior, whatever, but when it comes down to it you (and most conservative-leaning posters on these forums) are quite forgiving of that behavior as long as it's entertaining and/or is directed towards people who you hate. So yeah, most people have said that they don't like his personality, his tweeting, etc. But then go and praise it.
  3. Explain.
  4. No prob. Check em out live if you get the chance!
  5. Yea, i was going to say the singer reminds me a bit of Whitfield Crane from Ugly Kid Joe. Will be adding some of their music to my station this weekend. Good stuf, thanks for the recommendation.
  6. Definitely! I saw em once at Mayhem fest in Dallas last year and a second time last week in OKC. They put on a damn good show, and seem like a bunch of down to earth dudes too. Very Panteraesque.
  7. Dude, checking out that Anti-Mortem now. So ******* good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuGDaXsb0bI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group