Conversation Between chazoe60 and Al Wilson 4 Mayor

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I'm telling the truth. Today really is my second born's birthday.
  2. No, but I've been having issues with texts and emails disapearing. I think I meed to update my phone and or reset it. I've missed some texts from my brother too.

How ya been?
  3. I texted a picture of a cheeseburger to you last week. Do you have a different number now?
  4. What cheeseburger picture?
  5. Dude, did my cheeseburger picture offend you?
  6. So is it taboo for me to high five my own posts here?
  7. That's funny, we're having a birthday party for my five year old today. His birthday isn't until next Tuesday, but we're doing the party today. Thanks for the well wishes. It would be great if the business grew, not just for financial reasons, but it sure would be nice to hire people to go do the work. I lost 5 pounds doing that job the other day! I had to bust my tail because I only got one person to go with me, and I had to get it done in one day.
  8. Good luck with your business Bro. I might need you to come repair the damage that is going to be done to my house after my Kids' birthday party today.
  9. It's the same thing I was doing before, construction restoration (fire, water damage, mold, etc.) This would be a better opportunity for me though, as long as it grows. The company I was with before was the biggest company in the valley, and I was low man on the totum poll. It would have been a challenge for me to advance past where I was there in the next five years, unless they were to have considerable growth, which is probably not likely for them.
  10. What kind of business is it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group