Conversation Between TXBRONC and pnbronco

8 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks PN you have a great week as well.
  2. You have great Springs and Falls....it just starts later than ours. When I'm driving in a snow storm I do envy you. Have a great week TX. I can stay on for more than 10 minutes, I think my scanning is getting better...
  3. We have central ac so we survive. There is lot I miss about living in that neck of the woods because I was raised in WY. But I like the milder and longer fall and spring here in TX.
  4. Oh poor thing, yet another reason to be happy to live in Colorado....I know that was cruel....take care....p
  5. Yeah it's been hot here. We've had several days this month were we have been 100 degrees plus.
  6. Yeah sure Jay did on occasion but his m.o. was to look for bigger plays that's what I recall. With Orton it's reverse. I've said many times Orton's style will work under certain conditions. If the defense plays well he'll be ok that is verifiable. But I think it is equally verifiable that he's not the kind of quarterback that can carry a team.

I try to be careful not call Orton names like noodle arm because I know that"s provocative.
  7. You're welcome Pn. The fact is the Ring of Fame was created honor former players, coaches, owners and other personnel. I don't mean to step on Barrel Man's grave but honestly don't see how he would belong in the Ring of Fame.
  8. Thanks Tex, I'm trying to be kind about Barrel Man but the Ring of Fame has a real purpose and IMO no fan belongs on there. Heck the only non player in Mr. Phipps and what he did was major.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group