Conversation Between Davii and pnbronco

223 Visitor Messages

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. I definitely kept my sanity! Lucky for me I can't get on the forums from the government computers, so I normally just check in on my phone a time or two throughout the day. I had no idea all this was going on until it was all over!!

How are you doing?
  2. Hey sweetie.....Hope you are having a good time being State Side.....
    What a crazy day, did you keep your sanity????
  3. I know, but I did kind of see this one coming. He didn't play that much for us last year, for what ever reason. I'm hoping this is a good thing for Peyton. He's a sweet kid and I hope he works out with their system. Too bad he has to move to Cleveland. The only good part is that as far as I know he's single and doesn't have a home here in Denver.

Got home early this am. Home this week and then head out to Sacrament next Tues. It's that time of the year for me....Pola
  4. And now Peyton Hillis... Crap.
  5. thanks sweetie....You just made my day. I'm in Dallas right now. Horrible weather getting here, so keep me in your prayers to get home Monday. I hate when posters don't treat the players as people, esp when I know so many of them and care about them as people. Take care my friend....p
  6. Oh you make me so happy. Just be safe, get home and hopefully in time for your Anniv. Take care my friend....p
  7. Now I can't wait to get home and see it!!!
  8. You are most welcome....pola
  9. That's exactly what I was coming here to tell you, I talked to my sister and she said the package came in yesterday. It was funny too, she said, "You got a package in the mail... from a girl...."

lol, I had to explain to her what is in there! Thank you Pola!!
  10. Hey did you talk to your wife yet? Did she get the package? Glad to see you on and hope all is well, take care....p
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 210 of 223
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group