Conversation Between GEM and dogfish

113 Visitor Messages

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yea, no way to be sure. . . definitely weird, though.
  2. I was thinking more along the lines of head injury? Most of it is completely incoherent. Weird shit.
  3. I suspect he only posts when he's smashed. . .
  4. Oh completely agree!!! I often ask wtf happened to him, used to be a pretty cool dude with a clear head. Not sure what happened.
  5. I sure hope so. I always hoped I would never feel like I felt in the 80's, but I think I feel worse just cause I think I have more time invested in today's Broncos then back then when I was a teenager.
  6. Understandable. I feel shitty too. . . doesn't stop me from laughing at the ridiculous over-reactions. We're a good organization with a good FO. It was one game, not a referrendum on our program. One horrible game at the absolute worst time, granted, but sometimes that's how it goes. I think we'll be fine going forward. JMO.
  7. Their first draft was much better than their second. I just don't see much star power in the last one. I'll be back to my positive self soon...yesterday just felt like a total kick in the gut. So deflated. I'm not really looking for positive today...reveling in the negative apparently.
  8. Chris Harris-- UDFA, best nickel corner in the league. Trevathan-- UDFA, competent starter. Nate Irving played well down the stretch this year. Ihenacho has some potential. Julius Thomas was a 4th rounder in Fox and Elway's first draft, look how the kid blossomed in his third season. Drafting and DEVELOPING takes time. Elway took over a team that was picking second, it takes time to completely overhaul such a feeble roster, and the rash of injuries this year took a huge toll on our depth. I will agree that our drafts haven't been overwhelming, but they've been plenty productive. Give the Duke another couple years to refine our scouting, and keep revamping the roster.
  9. Williams, Ball, Webster, King, Painter and Dysert....not a whole lot there to be excited about...Williams and Ball, a little, but not a whole lot. Our scouting dept isn't all that great at finding diamonds in the rough.
  10. Yea, we need him back here. . . I left him a comment with my contact info, hopefully he notices and gets back to me.
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 90 of 113
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group