Conversation Between Poet and BroncoJoe

62 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. Also, don't be such a pvssy!
  2. Good grief King. They provide what THAT society needs and desires. It doesn't matter what some high finance attorney from Southern Illinois thinks.

Its what makes America, America.
  3. Unless, of course, those two sentences are correct. I'm sorry, but small towns with a Krogers and three churches aren't really giving us great cultural contributions.
  4. I mean, your last two sentences say it all. You're biased, and will look for "facts" that support your opinion.
  5. BUt do you reaaaaaaaally think those facts are skewed? Or do you want them to be? Look, I wouldn't refuse anyone legal service. And lord ******* knows everyone I'm friends down here with (including the love of my life) is conservative. So, what do you want from me? There's no culture. No great contributions. Nothing.
  6. Love ya man, but even "facts" can be skewed to suit an argument. You, of all people, should know this.
  7. Well, everything I listed was a fact. An observable, documented fact. So, I don't know what more you want from me. I form opinions based on facts.
  8. Your opinions are just that, and don't make them right or correct. Lots of people "study". I'd guess your study involves information that falls in line with your way of thinking.
  9. It's not, though. It comes from study.

Look,, unfortunately for me, I treat people well. I have like three buddies who love Trump. I still like them. Even though they're wrong, and their beliefs are harmful. Probably makes me a hypocrite.

They're ultra conservative guys. From rural areas.
  10. I think that's an incredibly one-sided and naive view.

But, that's just me.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 62
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group