Conversation Between dogfish and Medford Bronco

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Med!!!
  2. The real uniform is the Orange with the blue D period. Not the blue crap.
  3. I never thought in a million years we would get one of the all time greats. This is like Montana in KC.
    They were very good in those years and even went to an AFCC game vs Buffalo. I would take that. I am hoping for more
    but who knows. No more Tebow. Thank God. Sorry Tim, you are a great person but not a great QB. Trade him to Jax for Gabbert. Best case
    scenario imo. thanks Cameron btw. I hope its Denver at NE for the opening week. I am going to that game regardless now. I can taste it.
  4. Hey buddy, now how you feelin' about our QB situation?

5. I hear you cameron and I do feel for your dad. I just think we have a chance at even remotely at 12-4 with manning and some adjustments. I hate Tebows style and unles they scrap the option crap, I will not ever be on board. Just my take.
  6. What do you want me to tell you, buddy? I'm afraid you're stuck with him for another year. Lighten up! It's just football, man, it's really not important. So the New England fans have their metrosexual glamor boy-- who cares? He'll retire in a few years anyway. Think how long Lions fans had to watch even worse garbage than us before they got Calvin and Stafford. My dad is a Browns fan-- think how much worse he's got it. They're NEVER anything even remotely close to good-- they just suck total ass, year after year after year. We just went to the playoffs. Hang in there. Either Tebow gets a lot better this year, or he's gone for sure.
  7. Cameron do we have any chance at a real QB when Peyton goes to SF or Tenn. I cant take any more Tebow crap. I will disappear from here I guess for a long time if that happens. I love Denver as you know but
    to endure option crap kills me. Heck Mattt Hasselback at the end is better than Tebow option garbage. I know there are some that think I suck but I know you as an astute NFL fan, understand where I am coming from? Thanks buddy.
  8. Hi Cameron. i hope you are well. Are we getting played with Manning? I really think so. I hope he comes. I would rather have false hope than no hope at all. I think with Tebow we are 6-10 next year.
    I would love even Matt Flynn, but he is going to get so overpaid. I like the kid, he is like Plummer but I think can be better. Just my take not that it matters to anyone. I still want to puke that it has been years since Denver was better than NE. I hate that so freaking much. I cant get the taste of the embarassment of the playoffs out. oh well. Hope u are well buddy.
  9. Hey Med, hope everything's good with you. I'm too broke for vacations right now, but let me know if you ever make it out this way. Some day we'll have a beer together.
  10. Hey you Mr Hockey, I hope you are great. Watch some more hockey will you.

Serously I hope you are doing well my friend. some day I hope you come up this way. I hope to go to Colorado some day. One can dream right.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group