Conversation Between Softskull and Poet

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. I would trade ten years of my life to get into Georgetown.
  2. Congratulations. About fuggin' time. Do you know where you want to go?
  3. I took the LSAT two saturdays ago and will be putting in my applications in the next two weeks.
  4. So Mr. Did you ever do that law thing?
  5. I've seen both your writing and reason and both are solid. You would be a fine attorney.
    True story - the best attorney I've worked with lately based on skills, I swear has aspergers. Technically he's flawless but struggles to get clients because of his idiosyncrasies. The most successful lawyer I know is good, but can work a crowd more than a court room. There is a happy medium.
  6. I don't have the intelligence for it. That has been apparent to me for awhile. The mental talent for it is not something that everyone has. Grad school will be okay. I'm better off than I was three years ago when I thought I was stuck in retail for the rest of my life, haha.
  7. You're a great man.
  8. Barely. I got a new gig back in January and I'm just starting to flatten out on the learning curve. I have trips to Iceland, Maui, Norway and Spain slotted over the next four months. I get time to read here but rarely to respond. Thanks for asking. Hope things are well.
  9. Do you live?
  10. She promised to reply this week. When she does, I highly recommend you engage her with any and all questions you have. She's a great resource.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group