Conversation Between dogfish and pnbronco

372 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Ha. I wanted so bad to call in sick today, so I could just stay home and revel in it. Too bad I actually like my boss. Reddick would be a great signing-- I've liked him since he was a draft prospect, and thought we should try to trade for him on the cheap years ago, when he was mis-cast as an ILB. Hope you have a good trip.
  2. Ben A. from KOA and is a actual insider said that Von is probably a no go because of what he will be asking for. It's a lot and the are a team or 2 that has said that they will pay it. He said Reddick is on the radar to keep a eye out for. I have to leave town tomorrow and I don't want to go, darn work when I'm finally having fun. .
  3. Yep. Kind of surreal. I seriously cannot be more impressed with Paton. It's a point we'll look at more later, but George was really Elway's last big choice. I feel like hiring GP is John's last great act as a Bronco.
  4. Hell ya my friend, Still feels like a dream. But a really, really good dream.
  5. And I'm gonna have fun with it, too. . .
  6. OK now I understand, when you put it that way. LOL and you are the guy that can do that.
  7. Lol
  8. I think he's gone full-blown hippie.
  9. I think it will very soon, like the end of this one or early next week. Who knows his post on IG was just a retreat high and a gratitude list that he posted. Who knows who our QB will be, but it's on that list of things I can't control. However when I see Aaron again we have a lot to talk about. I need to know more about his retreat.
  10. Yeah. Sounds to me like Rodgers is staying put. Guess we'll know in a week or two.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 372
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group