Conversation Between Denver Native (Carol) and pnbronco

99 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Hey something is going on in my neighbor hood When we were leaving to go to the store 4 police cars when by. Then as we were going to turn on 112th, 5 more were coming our way. It's been almost 3 hours and that part of the neighborhood is still blocked with police and I saw a firetruck and ambulance when we came back. If you hear of anything off 112 and Pecos, could you let me know? I'm sure it's domestic, but still very freaky...oh and hit conversation when you reply so it comes up on my site...thanks....p
  2. Oh sorry. I wasn't saying that Doom could not play but he would not be as effective. Like it matters now. Thanks for not leaving me alone in positive only.
  3. The problem is that I think the report is true. At the game I noticed that something had happened to him and that was having a hard time getting to the sidelines sometime in the 4th Qrtr. Then he came back out but something didn't look right. After the game I saw him and asked if he was ok and his response was yeah I'll be fine but was limping in a different way. Also Fells left with a blow up cask on his ankle. The boys are beat up, so who knows what will happen today. That extra game takes a lot out of them...
  4. I decided to stay off today and just enjoy or be in pain by myself with family today. Glad I did, I was really happy for the team. So it was pretty nasty that first half??? Glad you had a safe place to go. I still wish we have a more positive place to post but in the long run it's probably best for me to get more done.....
  5. Were you just on The Ticket radio program???? I heard someone named Carol just say what I just read you posted......
  6. No I'm going, but depending on how things go I would like to have a place to post a few things. I just can't handle half the junk going on these days.
    That is so cool about your son, we just switched to the game...... Just saw him, looks like a really nice young man.
  7. I asked Tned for a positive only game thread. Not sure how tomorrow ends up, but I need a break.
  8. That last drive was 85 yds and the whole O played great. I even wrote down what I saw on this replay to see if I was just heat drunk while I was there. Man Kyle will never get a break with half these posters. However they are not making any of these decisions, thank goodness. I have so much more faith in Fox and John after seeing that the 1st started slow but got it going on that last drive. Thanks for being so logical, I sure need it.
  9. Hey the are replaying the game on My 20 and it's the beginning of the second half. It's channel 5 on my Comcast and it's been nice to see it up close. After reading some of the game day thread I was starting to think I had seen something else. Have a great week..p
  10. I'm really sorry about LenDale. I think the back spasms kept him from being out there to show what he has. Plus JJ is looking much stronger and will do ST. Still I know it hurts when you have a favorite.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 99
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group