Conversation Between dogfish and pnbronco

310 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Thank you for being logical. Last night sucked in every way. However how many high 1st rounds draft picks have the Browns had in the many years? This year was brutal with the injuries in top positions. I just feel like it created a major mountain to climb with OK equipment. Someone said on the radio, you can't just pick a QB and turn them into a project, it works so rare that it really doesn't work. You have to scout and find the guy with it. I bet it's at the top of Kubes to do list. He did a amazing job with this years draft, I just hope he sticks around. I think VJ has gotten better and that players are playing hard for him. Do you think he'll get fired to look like the team is "trying" to improve? IMO the worst mistake Elway has made was drafting Lynch. He missed other opportunities to protect that pick and it's biting him big time now....Have a great Sunday my friend.
  2. Yep. Awfully tough to win games in the NFL with ONE freaking cornerback. It's gonna be an interesting off-season, for sure.

3. I agree 100%. Klis said it best and it was what I've been thinking the whole time. We are too far down on the dept chart. It's really hard to win games when you start so many rookies. For pity sakes we had no CB's at one point. TB is one of worst of that group.....Thanks
  4. A 100 likes!!!!
  5. Agreed. I'm not holding out hope that they can turn it around under vance-- he does need to be replaced-- but the team hasn't quit like they did last year. We've hung w/ the best teams in the league. This roster has some legit talent, and would look a lot better under a capable coach. We need a new HC, and a young QB. But there are plenty of good pieces in place.
  6. Thanks for the great post. I said what I was feeling. It's hard to feel positive when other seem to just want to be mad. I think we need a different Coach. The job just seems too big for him, but no one is in the wings waiting to take over, right now. I like the fire I'm seeing in some of the players. I hope Elway learns that he made a mistake with VJ and takes his ego out in the future.
  7. That would be great to see you and board friends again. BTW Happy Birthday!!!!! Just glad that things have settled down to normal chaos....LOL I get where you're coming from about the team. Just have to wait and see, but the rookies are a great class, so whatever happens the future if can get a "real" QB looks so much better. Case has looked so much better in camp, just hoping to see it in the games....take care and hugs!
  8. Hey friend, good to hear from you! I'm so glad things are starting to settle down a little for you-- and congrats on the wedding! Let me know if you guys ever have time for a little get together. I'd love to get some board peeps together to watch one of the pre-season games, or even Monday night football once the real season starts. Meet up at a bar or something. I don't know if I'll make it to any games this year or not. I will admit, I'm quite pessimistic about this season, because I think Vance is a hopeless idiot.
  9. Life is finally getting back to normal. Thank you so much for offering to help when I was having such a tough time. Gary got home right at the beginning of June. Life is getting better. Melodie is getting married in 2 weeks so we are still crazy busy but I've got spend more time with my Grand daughter and that always helps. Heading back out on the road in early Sept, but I've so needed this time off. I will always be so grateful to your kindness...thank you again.
  10. Where's the picture from yesterday? Great to see you!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 310
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group