Conversation Between pnbronco and dogfish

304 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. That would be great to see you and board friends again. BTW Happy Birthday!!!!! Just glad that things have settled down to normal chaos....LOL I get where you're coming from about the team. Just have to wait and see, but the rookies are a great class, so whatever happens the future if can get a "real" QB looks so much better. Case has looked so much better in camp, just hoping to see it in the games....take care and hugs!
  2. Hey friend, good to hear from you! I'm so glad things are starting to settle down a little for you-- and congrats on the wedding! Let me know if you guys ever have time for a little get together. I'd love to get some board peeps together to watch one of the pre-season games, or even Monday night football once the real season starts. Meet up at a bar or something. I don't know if I'll make it to any games this year or not. I will admit, I'm quite pessimistic about this season, because I think Vance is a hopeless idiot.
  3. Life is finally getting back to normal. Thank you so much for offering to help when I was having such a tough time. Gary got home right at the beginning of June. Life is getting better. Melodie is getting married in 2 weeks so we are still crazy busy but I've got spend more time with my Grand daughter and that always helps. Heading back out on the road in early Sept, but I've so needed this time off. I will always be so grateful to your kindness...thank you again.
  4. Where's the picture from yesterday? Great to see you!!!
  5. it was the one good things that happened this weekend.....so glad for TD
  6. Thank you for this: Overall, it's just not an exciting way to begin the off-season. We already have the worst QBs in the division-- losing our best coach doesn't make me feel better about our direction. Fingers crossed for the draft and free agency, but I'm not excited for next year at all. I feel like we went from having a great mind come in and tweek what's broken...have good impute to how to draft a decent TE and allow the D to do their best because the O can get off the dang field to wow we now have a leader of men....face plant
  7. Me too, for sure. Had a feeling it was coming, but it's still disappointing. In particular, it's a shitty way to see Wade go after all he did for the franchise. Woods better be as good as advertised. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, when we find out if Wade is going to take guys from our staff with him. I will just shake my head if we lose Kollar also. I don't mind McCoy, but they need to get him more talent. Overall, it's just not an exciting way to begin the off-season. We already have the worst QBs in the division-- losing our best coach doesn't make me feel better about our direction. Fingers crossed for the draft and free agency, but I'm not excited for next year at all.
  8. well crap....of course I want it to work out....I just hate feeling so blah and thinking really????
  9. Well hopefully it for celebrating and drowning our sadness.....sounds great!
  10. For sure! Maybe we can meet up for a night of the draft or something.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 304
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group