Conversation Between pnbronco and dogfish

301 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Where's the picture from yesterday? Great to see you!!!
  2. it was the one good things that happened this weekend.....so glad for TD
  3. Thank you for this: Overall, it's just not an exciting way to begin the off-season. We already have the worst QBs in the division-- losing our best coach doesn't make me feel better about our direction. Fingers crossed for the draft and free agency, but I'm not excited for next year at all. I feel like we went from having a great mind come in and tweek what's broken...have good impute to how to draft a decent TE and allow the D to do their best because the O can get off the dang field to wow we now have a leader of men....face plant
  4. Me too, for sure. Had a feeling it was coming, but it's still disappointing. In particular, it's a shitty way to see Wade go after all he did for the franchise. Woods better be as good as advertised. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, when we find out if Wade is going to take guys from our staff with him. I will just shake my head if we lose Kollar also. I don't mind McCoy, but they need to get him more talent. Overall, it's just not an exciting way to begin the off-season. We already have the worst QBs in the division-- losing our best coach doesn't make me feel better about our direction. Fingers crossed for the draft and free agency, but I'm not excited for next year at all.
  5. well crap....of course I want it to work out....I just hate feeling so blah and thinking really????
  6. Well hopefully it for celebrating and drowning our sadness.....sounds great!
  7. For sure! Maybe we can meet up for a night of the draft or something.
  8. As I was typing about the coach thing I thought about the practice game you, UR, Gary and myself went to. I miss your cooking...those brats and sauerkraut were sooooo good. We need to do something this summer again. I miss hanging out with you guys.
  9. BTW it's nothing really important...it's just Bronco stuff... I'm reading enough places that Vance J. will be the next coach that is making me start to feel like this could be real. If that's real then I'm pretty sure that Wade is gone and it's really bumming me out. I'll go to FB for awhile and you can pm me....thanks
  10. Are you around right now? Kind of bummed and would like a friend to talk to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 301
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group