Conversation Between underrated29 and pnbronco

238 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
  1. I'll go as much as possible, you know that. I will be home most of Aug so if they can just get this thing going I'm ready.... Bummer and down on Parker, yikes....will have to figure that one out...later BTW the way thanks for sticking up for me, but made me wonder if I wanted to still go....
  2. umm some restaurant by 125 and parker rd I think. The Inn, maybe?.....I had this huge problem at my condo. These clowns put in a new heater for me, but when they did they broke an Air Conditioning water pipe. So when my tenant ran the AC it flooded my unit and the guy below mine. So Ive been fighting with those jerks to get out to fix it. In the meantime she has no AC.....its been a long battle. Other than that me personally is fine.....You? Sounds like you had a great time. Figures you would talk with MJ...You always find a way to befriend the hotshots..

Im thinking about going to TC the first friday its open, and perhaps the thurs and fri of the next week...Any idea if you are going?
  3. So where are they meeting, now I'm wondering if I should go....BTW what's going on with you that you can't go? How are you? Just got home from Tahoe, had a great time, made more friends. I even had a couple of talks with Jordan this time. Let me know how you are and what's going on....p
  4. I've caught a cold and I'm still in WY, the wind is super brutal, not looking forward to tearing down this after noon. So I'm just going to stay home tomorrow and not venture out. I hope this doesn't mess up anything you have tried to plan. I need to sleep a lot. I only been home 4 days this last 4 weeks, gone too much, take care...p
  5. It's 4 for $ 99, so $ 25 each and that includes the Arby's. Again I'm going to WY early in the am and will be there till Sunday....
  6. Perhaps. I have noah, but maybe...How much are they? and i'll see what i can do.
  7. I just noticed that they have the 4 pack for Monday's game. It's with Arby's this time. Any chance you and friend could go? I'm leaving really early in the am, but could pick the tickets up on Monday, let me know....
  8. Working lots, have been in AZ for almost 2 weeks. Just made it home trying to beat the snow. Did really well, so not sure how much I'll get on here in the future. If everything works out we are going to Dallas later in the week and have tickets for the Super Bowl, so hopefully one more thing off my bucket list....later....p
  9. Hey P. Have not seen ya here in a while. Know you are busy busy, but hope you are doing well. The family too. Make that money $$$ and we will talk to you when you get back. All star game is just around the corner. 3 Avs made it. That is really neat. See ya.
  10. Ryans my boi!---yes, go hang out, relax, do a little sewing. You know, I am headed to China in 2 days. I could bring back a little Chinese girl (of age) and you could double your sewing output. They are desperate to get out of china. Poor kids, even my age, soo poor. Let me know if you want one.
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 238
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group