Conversation Between Shazam! and Poet

33 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Using it to prove it a point. I'm in the "I don't like Rush but oh my god you're an idiot if you think he's a racist," camp.
  2. Whatcha doing with it?
  3. Thank you
  4. Transcript-http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_101609/content/01125113.guest.html

Video-http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_101909/content/01125108.guest.html
  5. Amen to that my brother!
  6. Congratulations on a HUGE win today. It's hard to believe that Cincicats are one whacked tipped pass away from being 5-0 too.

Cinci should be a helluva story too. Both our teams deserve these games lately, it's been rough the last few years. We will enjoy our respective rides!
  7. I'm just sick to death of douchebags who cannot stand that they were wrong about McDaniels and the Broncos are good. It's almost like they wish Denver was horrible to justify their stupid comments.

Good win for your Cats today. Your season looks promising too.
  8. Like I thought and still think McD could have done better but Cutler forced his way out. At that point I stopped blaming McD because everyone messes up and he found a way to profitably remove a cancer.

But clearly I'm an idiot who knows nothing about football.
  9. You were one of the ones who saw the light early, no doubt in my mind.
  10. Yeah, that I do understand. But, the Patriots, Indy, and Tampa Bay all had changes in ownership and coaching if memory serves me correct (I think I am right, but I could be wrong so I won't pretend to speak with absolute authority on this one).

The problem with Cincinnati is that Mike Brown falls in love with insanely talent physical freaks who can't actually play ball. For every workout warrior like Keith Rivers (who is becoming a success and actually has brains to) we have a guy like Ahmad "I can't learn the playbook and got cut because I am am as smart as a brick" Brooks or Akili Smith.

Marvin Lewis is an average coach who has the ability to lose the locker room time after time.

I feel bad for Carson Palmer.

Good luck to your Broncos. Well, at least after week one that is.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 33
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group