Conversation Between Tned and Freyaka

9 Visitor Messages

1. That's what you read into my comments anyway, but that's on you not me. Unbunch the panties. Like I've said before dueces man... I'm done having this conversation with you. You continue to flip out further it'll be one-sided. This whole thing has been overblown start to finish by you all for me telling you to lighten up over a joke...

The fact that you've blown it up this far shows just how tightly wound you are. Find a relaxing hobby or something and let it go man. It's a football discussion on a forum for christ sake man.
  2. I called you an idiot for the offensive crack about having you banned for not agreeing with you. That's highly offensive, because it implies I have done that before, which is not the case. I never asked you to apologize, so that statement is asinine. I told you to go **** yourself when you insinuated I ban people that disagree with me. That was an offensive and idiotic statement.
  3. Really, not making it personal? Your comment about having the mods ban you? That's offensive, Frey. I have never had the mods ban anyone. I am never in ban conversations or votes, and this "Tned" account doesn't even have access to the mod forums. I have to login with a seperate account, Tned-Admin, which I don't do unless they need me for something in terms of a site/administration problem.
  4. It's hilarious to me that you are resorting to personal attacks, calling me an idiot, because I don't want to back down and apologize to you. whatever man, dueces.
  5. And I'm the one out of line in this conversation... I'm not making it personal Tned.
  6. Frey, go **** yourself. What is this BS? "I dunno, I guess talk to the mods and get me banned if I'm so out of line." Idiot.
  7. Sure he was wrong to make the comments he did earlier in the thread, I'll side with you there, but I guess I don't think yelling at him 20 pages later is an effective means of solving a dispute.
  8. Or if you really want to talk to him about it, rather than starting crap in public, I don't know, go post on his wall or PM him or something, not start a fight in a discussion and drag everyone else into it.
  9. I'm sorry man, there is nothing out of line in this matter. You want to pick a fight with him, go back and talk to him about the post in question. Picking a fight 20 pages later on a post that was meant in jest and was actually pretty funny...

I dunno, I guess talk to the mods and get me banned if I'm so out of line, I'm not going to apologize for it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group