Conversation Between BroncoWave and Poet

43 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. You are 100% correct.
  2. This is an absurd argument....da faq?
  3. He basically threatened me physically with a visitor message on my wall. It's such a joke. I'm not going to go through his 20k posts and dig out a bunch of posts with context to prove he's a bigot. This isn't court. Everyone knows what he's said. He thinks he can go back and forth with me and just beat me on form. Those years are gone.
  4. Top is so FOS and has been in the 10+ years I've been posting with him. Good on you for calling him on his shit so eloquently. It's kinda sad that he thinks the little games he plays fool anyone.
  5. He thinks he's a bit of a troll mixed with an intellectual.
  6. I have come to realize that some people just are so unintelligent that the issues which require nuanced thinking is impossible for them. Therefore whatever environment that they are in will be the one that determines their understanding of the world.
  7. I don't understand the worldview of a lot of people on this message board. It's baffling.
  8. He's a ******* whiny *****.
  9. I think we have a pretty good shot at it. But as fluky as the NFL playoffs are, I'm not expecting it. Just hoping the breaks can go our way 3 games in a row.
  10. You are in rare form tonight!
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 43
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group