Conversation Between Bronco Bible and Shazam!

6 Visitor Messages

1. I know, I know... I shouldn't let that little douchebag get under my skin... Even when I have him on Ignore.
  2. Mark Levin is probably the smartest conservative talk show host there is. I love his show. When he schools liberal callers it's hilarious.

I have an autographed copy of Liberty and Tyranny- A Conservative Manifesto. It explains conservatism that anyone can understand, what the liberal statist wants to do and what they have already done. Anyone can learn from it. It's a quiet success having sold over 1 million copies.

He has another book called Rescuing Sprite- A Dog Owner's Story of Love and Anguish, about what he went through with a dog he adopted. This wouldn't be for everyone, but it's a sad, touching story about his personal life aside from the political side. Being a dog owner I read this too and it's still a great book.

Men in Black- How The Supreme Court is Destroying America... Sonia Sotomayor. Do I need to say anything else? lol I don't think so.
  3. How are you Shaz,I first heard about "The great one" Mark Levin from one of your post's and still did not get to listen to his broadcast until I purchased an Ipod now I hear the podcasts... the guy is fantastic to listen to... do you have any of his books? I am going to purchase Liberty & tyranny(sp) this weekend
  4. Thanks man.............
    David (Bronco Bible)
  5. np bro you da man. I like that old pic in the album!
  6. Thanks Shazam
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group