Conversation Between Denver Native (Carol) and pnbronco

99 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. Hey Richard Quinn was not at practice today. Have you heard anything about him? Thanks for any help....
  2. Meck had a great interview on The Fan today. Just listen to it and he gave a nice perspective.
    Also is your son still being a ref for College, or has he been able to get in the NFL? On Fox they were talking how there were going to need more and I thought of your son.
  3. Don't you know it. I know Perrish made a mistake and has yet to be convicted, but was it really necessary to call him Mr. Rape.... too many on their high horse to enjoy posting there. I did notice who came out of the woodwork, just too old to deal with that crazy. I'm just glad we get our positive only thread when the season starts....take care....p
  4. I really liked seeing Coach Fox talking to Tim at the end of all that. I think he will be good for him, mentor/dad kind of person. Can't stay on the game thread.....too much of the same old, same old.....have a great weekend....p
  5. Me too Carol. He seems to be a very different kid than a few years ago. I think being around his family has helped him get his head on straight. The kid I saw today was humble and giving it his best.
  6. been good, been home a few days and trying to catch up with life... leave on Tues for MN so much of the same. Hoping they can get the whole lock out thing resolved, but not holding my breath. Take care and hope all is well with you....p
  7. Hey - great to hear from you, and I agree - James/Wade are so totally unprofessional, and all about themselves. How are things going for you?
  8. FYI.... I think your e-mail has been hacked. I just got a e-mail from you that doesn't sound like you... for little blue pills. Got home yesterday and all is well.....
  9. Just got home from KY. Home for a whole week before I go suffer north of San Diego, I think I can live with that type of suffering. KY was scary they are expecting a bad flood tomorrow and where I was staying the roads and bridges were covering in water when I left Sat am to go to the last day of the show. Take care....p
  10. Wow it's off season again and the drama.... Silly me for thinking we could go more than a week without it. Thanks for checking on what John said or didn't.....ugggggg
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 99
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group