Conversation Between GEM and pnbronco

93 Visitor Messages

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. He looked really good yesterday!! I hope you have the absolute best of holidays!!!
  2. The dinner thing fell through with Deckers, sorry. Have a Happy Holidays.....
  3. Awwww that was sweet of your son!! YUM on the Decker sighting!!! Not so good on the boys today...eh well.
  4. Saw our favorite boy today, woo hoo. Asked if he was still going to do the dinner thing and he said yes he would post it on facebook again. Once of my bright lights today, Lynch came over to where I was today too, so not so good for the boys, but pretty good for me. Plus my son left a Orchid for me for my BD....
  5. You're so sweet. Go back to my Birthday thread and see what my week was like..... Being really sick so sucks, but the good news is that's actually feeling better, like I could even get dressed today and step outside, so the meds are working!!!! Take care sweetie...p
  6. Dang girl you got more patience than I do. BTW what slime mold...ewwwww.....
  7. I would enjoy that a bunch!!
  8. I'll have to bring my hubby, but I can gracefully drool. I will let you know when I find out more. It just sounded a great old time to me.....
  9. Hot damn that would be fun!! Remind me as the date comes up, I'm forgetful!! We can have some dinner and drool over that man! *giggles*
  10. Hey I just saw this on Decker's fan page. I'll be around and he'll be there so I'm planning on going. If you have time maybe you can meet me when they announce which restaurant... Monday, December 13 · 5:00pm - 9:30pm
    Location Applebees Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 70 of 93
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group