Conversation Between BroncoWave and Northman

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Yea, you are one i plan to have on, maybe next one we do we will have you and Davii on. We are only do these about once a month but that will give the NFL some time to get some more games under the belt. And no, im spot on with the CFB stuff, you just cant accept it. lol
  2. Thanks! I'll check it out!
  3. The Metal Tavern Radio Podcast. The episode we are recording now wont be published until next Tues-Weds (its the one where we reference Rush) but we do have many others on the site you can check out if you wish. https://therealnoobs.podbean.com/
  4. Lol Dang, thats savage man. hahahaa
  5. Ooooooh, its on like Donkey Kong. Time to revive the BTB/Anubis hate ship! Lol
  6. Except i didnt call out anyone specifically Wave. And i do think its important that we ALL get on board with these violent ******** from both ends and i do think its important for EVERYONE to call it out when it happens. if you or Abe dont feel you fall into that group of people that im talking about than there is no need to speak up on it right?
  7. Maybe worry about you own political takes and don't forum police everyone else. Making other posters the topic and trying to bait them isn't going to foster any sort of productive discussion.
  8. Nah, no trolling. Only fact here brother. You guys get so worked up over a tweet by the President but whenever there is something pointed out on the left that is obviously a problem you guys go suspiciously quiet. You guys need to be brave, show some solidarity against acts of violence like that. Dont just show your anger and outrage with Nazi punks act like *********, show that same anger and outrage with leftist nut jobs act like douchebags. Be brave and speak up on that shit. You guys are better than that.
  9. Yea, i had him on ignore but took him off. That was clearly a mistake. That wont happen again. LOL
  10. Gotcha, i admit i came into that discussion late. Noted.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group